Clear All

• Horrible Ohio LEO encounter with CCW

IMO, should be kicked off the force.

Thread in Ohio CCW:
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

That doesn't look good.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Just another moron with a badge. Imagine being a cop, needing help and having that fucktard show up. I'd refuse to work with him.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        Just another moron with a badge. Imagine being a cop, needing help and having that fucktard show up. I'd refuse to work with him.
        +1 if i had him as my partner. i would be afraid to work with him... i'd rather ride solo,
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

that motherfucker needs his teeth shoved down his throat and and head fuckin head bounced off the concrete a few times.

" He would have been a good witness while I executed you" WTF, sounds like a loon.
          Vortex rear stand $75
          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
          My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
          but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
          11 4 door
          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

i don't know about you all but i love these video's

Comment

how the fuck do some of these scum get a badge?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                There were 2 officers that I worked with that I would tell "disregard" every time dispatch sent them as back up. I knew I was better off without them. lol

Comment

I would like to see the leos pop in and give their thoughts. I agree with what one of the guys in that thread said, it looked like no one was up to any good officers included. That dude needs to be fired IMO.
                  99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                  going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

I just fast forwarded around and was amazed. Gotta watch the whole thing later.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

IMO, the vid makes the Ohio conceal carry organization that posted the vid look bad for playing these 2 Johns off as innocent chl holders. Them justifying why he kept quiet is BS too. He had ample opportunity to say something. I don't care if a cop tells you to be quiet, just blurt it out anyway. You did your part then. C.Y.A.

The officer makes himself and the PD look bad. IMO his partner should have the nads to tell him to calm down or remove himself from the area. Anyone else would be arrested for threats like that when armed.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                        I just fast forwarded around and was amazed. Gotta watch the whole thing later.
                        Sadly, it doesn't matter where you jump to to get the gist of what happened.

Originally posted by Marss View Post
                        IMO, the vid makes the Ohio conceal carry organization that posted the vid look bad for playing these 2 Johns off as innocent chl holders. Them justifying why he kept quiet is BS too. He had ample opportunity to say something. I don't care if a cop tells you to be quiet, just blurt it out anyway. You did your part then. C.Y.A.
                        1st, it was just the one CHL holder, the driver. And 2nd, the officer is the one in control of the situation and if he says to be quiet, you be quiet.

I agree, the CHL holder, should have been less timid, but that officer was way out of line. He immediately was accusing and intimidating them at the get go without reason.
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                          There were 2 officers that I worked with that I would tell "disregard" every time dispatch sent them as back up. I knew I was better off without them. lol
                          To met that is just fucking scary.

As to the guy in the video, I'd be afraid he would show up and needlessly escalate any situation with his cry baby bullshit. I agree that the other guy on the scene should have told him to calm down but then again, I don't think he was aware of everything that was being said.
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

I took the time to watch all 17 minutes of the video, read their captions and make my own opinion.

1. The license holder had plenty of opportunity to just say something to the cop searching the back of his car. If the cops were professional, IMO it's the law there and to me it is a courtesy - that would've been that.

2. However, EVEN IF he was not trying to say anything and/or show his license - officer asshole screwed the pooch on this one IMO. It is CLEAR that he refuses to let people speak and finish what they are saying. Additionally, the verbal abuse, threats and what he said about arresting/towing him from then out should get at least some severe administrative discipline or terminated in my opinion.

3. I think in this day and age, cops and people generally know you can't see someone talking to a hooker and arrest them for being a john on that alone. Something tells me that license holder may have been up to no good. However, there is a chance he was telling the truth about trying to find another street sweeper job. Did a street sweeper just go through that area? Regardless, we can talk to hookers all we want.

lol, IMO pot and prostitution should be legalized. It's not, so if the cop had any real evidence I'd understand that as well. However, he did not. Just his past experiences with at least the alleged hooker and all that. I guess hookers have friends too.

4. However, no one resisted or caused any problems for the officers. There were 2 cops that had the situation under control. No real need for the bashing, attitudes and so forth that were witnessed from the get go. No mention of drugs, alcohol or anything illegal.

In short, I think that cop was a dickhead and really screwed it up even though I'm not convinced the driver was 100% mr innocent - it does not matter. Zero reason for all that bullshit that I could see. The cop lost his professionalism from the get go.
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

If you read the thread on Ohio CCW, the driver's attorney posted that the prosecutor offered to drop all charges if his client would sign a waiver of liability so the city couldn't be sued. I think that says quite a bit about how much the driver did wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X