No announcement yet.

Glock beat down: guy abuses a G21 mercilessly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I should not be, but I'm surprised this thread is still going.

Hi-Point is better then Glock and HK anyway.

(ducks)
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

alright fuck it.
      someone atleast just give me some good ideas for a really nasty dirty challenge I could throw my glock in when I eventually get out to go shooting

like what ? clay mud mixed with sand
      dip gun in water , shove gun in said nasty mix, stir with stick ?
      put on poncho and gloves and start shooting lol ?

I will find what it takes to make it malfunction, and I can promise it will have to be pretty rediculous. The great glock 21 has loose tolerances like an AK. I am totally convinced it can endure anything that any other gun can.
      I would think the worst would be really sticky mud, slowing down the slide.
      So maybe I should bring some hotter ammo than subsonic FMJ 230g !

Comment

Use dry sand and dirt. When it wet, it doesnt get into every nook and cranny as it clumps rather than staying as fine granules...
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by futant View Post
          alright fuck it.
          someone atleast just give me some good ideas for a really nasty dirty challenge I could throw my glock in when I eventually get out to go shooting

like what ? clay mud mixed with sand
          dip gun in water , shove gun in said nasty mix, stir with stick ?
          put on poncho and gloves and start shooting lol ?

I will find what it takes to make it malfunction, and I can promise it will have to be pretty rediculous. The great glock 21 has loose tolerances like an AK. I am totally convinced it can endure anything that any other gun can.
          I would think the worst would be really sticky mud, slowing down the slide.
          So maybe I should bring some hotter ammo than subsonic FMJ 230g !

Nevermind the pointless HK vs Glock test. An AK vs Glock test would probably be a better and more interesting challenge.
          1988GT DSS pro bullet 306,pp track heat heads, pp downs box intake, TFS stage II cam, S-trim 13lbs, 503/461
          2002 VTX 1800C Chopped and Raked
          2000 F250 4x4 PSD
          2012 Ford Exploder
          www.fquick.com/payne5757
          www.myspace.com/payne5757

Comment

Originally posted by payne5757 View Post
            Nevermind the pointless HK vs Glock test. An AK vs Glock test would probably be a better and more interesting challenge.
            about time a realistic topic has come up

Comment

The only reason I posted that link was because I was amazed at just how much the gun could accept in terms of general mayhem/clogging/stuffing/smashing/neglect and function. I never expected where this ho derailed and ended up!

Anyways... I have a G27 and if I feel better about it as a weapon after seeing that shit.
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                That is a very old test.

I challenge anyone with a glock 21 to go toe to toe with my USP 45.

Also, for the hell of it I typed in "Glock Jam" on youtube and a shitload of videos came up. I typed in H&K jam and couldn't find any
                this
                BEWARE OF PEREZ TRANSPORT LLC
                BEWARE OF EXOTIC TRANSPORT
                Fernando Perez
                Alijandra Perez
                Mesquite, Texas
                214-680-1415

Comment

Originally posted by dmdakota View Post
                  Its like this. A new m3 costs nearly twice as much as a new mustang GT and performs comparably, but it is a hell of a lot better of a car, it is more exclusive, has more frills, and is cooler.

So is that what this is about Justifying The money you spent?
                  I totally agree for a car, and there's something to be said for having a more comfortable car, but there's alot more in that car for the premium paid.

With a protection gun you want accuracy and reliability, why spend a 30/40/50% premium on a weapon that does the same thing? 'Cause you get suede hand grips and a voice that tells you when the mag is empty? You want it to go bang when you pull the trigger, in the direction intended.

Back to the OP though, does this guy not like his hands? I appreciate the tests, but I wouldn't be pulling the trigger for most of them.

Comment

Originally posted by saleen449 View Post
                    this
                    Just like has been said before, take a look at the number of weapons sold versus the number of failures.

Comment

to me the whole ak vs hk/sig/beretta is just like the ak vs ar argument

the glock is like the ak. cheap and durable/reliable as a motherfucker in any condition but not the most accurate or smoothest

the hk/sig/beretta are like the ar. more expensive but not as durable/reliable in crazy conditions like the glock. they are in fact waaay more accurate & smoother though by a long shot

of course this is just my .02

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                        to me the whole ak vs hk/sig/beretta is just like the ak vs ar argument

the glock is like the ak. cheap and durable/reliable as a motherfucker in any condition but not the most accurate or smoothest

the hk/sig/beretta are like the ar. more expensive but not as durable/reliable in crazy conditions like the glock. they are in fact waaay more accurate & smoother though by a long shot

of course this is just my .02
                        So hk/sig/beretta are way more accurate than Glocks?

Comment

from the hk's/sig's/beretta's i have shot they were more accurate and alot smoother than the glock

like i said that is my opinion, and i will admit i am not the biggest gun guy out there. i have put 3-4k rounds through my g17, maybe 1k through my old sig p220(.45acp), about 500 through a hk .45acp and maybe 1k through a m9

i know there are people on here that have put thousands maybe even ten's of thousands of rounds through their guns. so my opinion isn't really worth much. i was just saying on how i saw it

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                            from the hk's/sig's/beretta's i have shot they were more accurate and alot smoother than the glock

like i said that is my opinion, and i will admit i am not the biggest gun guy out there. i have put 3-4k rounds through my g17, maybe 1k through my old sig p220(.45acp), about 500 through a hk .45acp and maybe 1k through a m9

i know there are people on here that have put thousands maybe even ten's of thousands of rounds through their guns. so my opinion isn't really worth much. i was just saying on how i saw it
                            There's nothing wrong with stating your opinion. For the sake of discussion, I might point out the difference between mechanical accuracy and a gun's shootability.

Mechanical accuracy: Bolt the gun into a ransom rest and shoot some groups.

Shootability: How do the ergonomics, sights, etc come together to form a shootable firearm.

There are plenty of firearms that are capable of shooting far better than they generally do, due to having long/heavy/gritty triggers, quirky ergonomics, poor sights, etc.

Then there are guns which have less than stellar mechanical accuracy, but excellent shootability. See: Most rattle trap 1911s.

I would go so far as to say that the majority of people who shoot glocks don't know why they have the silly grip angle that people complain about so much.

The difference is most pronounced in novice shooters. There are plenty of guys who can shoot the fuck out of double action revolvers, but if you hand one to most people, they're doing great to stay on the paper at 7yards.

Comment

so any other dirty nasty ideas for my G21 'someday' torture test?

got fine sand and dirt mix
                              sticky ass muck / mud

i'd do the 'throw from a moving vehicle' thing. After all, I do need new night sights on it. I don't really see what the point of these tests are except maybe magazine retention.

freeze it in ice ? not really sure how safe that is , even if I keep the bore clear! IF I can even pull the trigger

Comment

Working...
                              X