Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MOSFET View Post
    Any reason for mixing FMJs in?
    It was the morning of my CHL so I just loaded all the extra ammo I had laying around for the shooting course. I picked up the gun, fired it, and it jammed on the 3rd round.

HK's are good for people like DOHCTR who buy certain guns to look cool in front of their friends. Myself, I own guns to defend myself, and nothing more. I could careless about what it is, or what it looks like as long as it works.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
      It was the morning of my CHL so I just loaded all the extra ammo I had laying around for the shooting course. I picked up the gun, fired it, and it jammed on the 3rd round.

HK's are good for people like DOHCTR who buy certain guns to look cool in front of their friends. Myself, I own guns to defend myself, and nothing more. I could careless about what it is, or what it looks like as long as it works.
      that should just about do it for this thread.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by don svo View Post
        i agree 100%. If i wanted a gun to show my friends, go plinking at the range, oil every day and turn on some kenny g & masturbate naked to it... I'd own a hk.
        If i wanted something to trust every day i carry it to protect my life and not have to worry about potting soil causing it to misfire, i'd buy a glock
        lmfao!

New sig material!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

That is absolutely false, as I have no friends.

I just pose in front of a full length mirror with an HK in both hands to boost my self esteem before I go into work everyday.
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I have a glock 21 and I am willing to subject it to anything (within common sense) it CAN survive and post the results in an unbiased video.

Not that I have anything against HK's, but I doubt it has a chance. Personally I would take an HK any day, but I do not believe they have the reliability this G21 does in adverse conditions.

Any takers with an HK USP 45 , or anything HK in 45 for that matter ?
            less talk , more tests!

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post

I just pose in front of a full length mirror with an HK in both hands to boost my self esteem before I go into work everyday.
              do you hang your own junk out of your pants in the pose ?
              or the HK ?

Comment

lol

Comment

Price is irrelevant in the comparison. I say we test for accuracy, reliability, and then each run 100 rounds of 45 super through our respective pistols.

And yes, I said super... not +p. Ill bet the glock makes it through a mag or two before it goes grenade.
                  You do realize that the G21 shares the same Slide, Frame as the G20 which fires full power 10mm loads without a hitch. What make you think a glock that can handle 10mm won't handle the lesser powered .45 super?
                  "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                    You do realize that the G21 shares the same Slide, Frame as the G20 which fires full power 10mm loads without a hitch. What make you think a glock that can handle 10mm won't handle the lesser powered .45 super?
                    .45 Super has about the same power as 10mm, but larger, heavier bullets.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I do the same with my Glock, but I'm lower class. I think everyone has done it at least once.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Is this where the term "gun nut" came from?

Marcus
                        '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                          Some people believe that mixing FMJ's and JHP's give them a mix of both penetrating bullets and expanding defensive ammo.
                          Interesting.

Ok. I was just curious if you had mixed rounds in the mag for some reason - I hadn't ever thought to do that.
                          Men have become the tools of their tools.
                          -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                            This too, my USP is the only pistol I have (for now) and I have also never had a single jam to date. The barrel has over 2k rounds through it from my ownership.
                            My Glock 35 has now around 5,000 rounds fired with the same barrel and has been in many non static shooting scenarios. The last comp I shot it in almost every 1911, h&k, S&w was jamming due to the fine sandy conditions. My gun has never in it's entire life had a FTE,FTF,FTL not once. I do Trust my life with this pistol.
                            "The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those
                            who vote for a living."

Comment

The h&k usp is a fine pistol but as far as reliability I don't think it can compare to Glock.
                              And the .45 super argument is invalid. Hey why don't we take my H&K .45 and you take your gun that is not chamber for it and shoot them both then we will see who's is better.
                              "The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those
                              who vote for a living."

Comment

Originally posted by dmdakota View Post
                                My Glock 35 has now around 5,000 rounds fired with the same barrel and has been in many non static shooting scenarios. The last comp I shot it in almost every 1911, h&k, S&w was jamming due to the fine sandy conditions. My gun has never in it's entire life had a FTE,FTF,FTL not once. I do Trust my life with this pistol.
                                I shot a Glock 34 in IDPA and it jammed on me. I shit you not.

Originally posted by dmdakota View Post
                                The h&k usp is a fine pistol but as far as reliability I don't think it can compare to Glock.
                                And the .45 super argument is invalid. Hey why don't we take my H&K .45 and you take your gun that is not chamber for it and shoot them both then we will see who's is better.
                                Cool double post bro. Oh, and 45 the 45 super argument is valid. The HK usp goes above and beyond what it was designed for. I bet a factory Glock 21 could not shoot 45 super.
                                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
                                X