Mafia hit teams and ninjas

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
      Mafia hit teams and ninjas

man where u been ?

Comment

Originally posted by futant View Post
        the only pratical usage I can think of is - ENTRY
        can be suppressed, and 9mm offers little overpenetration if you are a pro entry person.
        pretty important in those situations
        Really? I would assume that one would want a hard hitting round if you're on point. I'd much rather put something into someone wearing body armor, as opposed to just into their armor.

Even sticking with handgun calibers, I'd say a 10mm would be FAR better, then .40 then after I can't think of any other calibers... 9mm.

Comment

Originally posted by futant View Post
          man where u been ?
          Hiding from the ninja mafia.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
            Really? I would assume that one would want a hard hitting round if you're on point. I'd much rather put something into someone wearing body armor, as opposed to just into their armor.

Even sticking with handgun calibers, I'd say a 10mm would be FAR better, then .40 then after I can't think of any other calibers... 9mm.
            It's a legalities thing.
            These guys do no knock warrants all day long on soft targets.
            There is very often 99.9% never any resistance , hence you may have read my tirades on here about rubber stamp judges and how unnessecary these teams are all over america.

9mm means you may not kill them , which is preferred overall outcome - justice.
            9mm means there baby momma behind them may not get hit, or may not die if hit?
            9mm means less walls penetrated overall then say .223 for example. (not that .223 is such a wall destroyer lol)
            9mm means less likely to get sued for using 'too powerful of ammo', lol. true though in the jury's eyes...

I'm totally with you though. If I was on point there is no way I'd pack 9mm if expecting resistance.
            These guys aren't expecting resistance though because 99.9% of the time the warrant is for bullshit anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X