Trying to find a 1911

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
    Not to mention they make an AR style rifle with 30 round mags...
    Care to explain the shitty tolerances of the hot rod SR1911? Even some of the Remington R1911 have been tighter and locked up better.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
      They also still warranty their AC556.
      That's fucking rad!
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
        That's fucking rad!
        Well, to an extent they do. If your bolt is fucked up you have to buy a new one, and they're not cheap.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
          junker like Para or something.
          any reason you consider para a junker?
          WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
            A "junker" is being nice about it. The only guns that para has made that ran worth a damn are the ones that Todd Jarrett shot.

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
              Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
              A "junker" is being nice about it. The only guns that para has made that ran worth a damn are the ones that Todd Jarrett shot.
              Shot several different models since I am buddies with a Para rep. Underwhelming is the nicest way I can put it. Its saying something when I can get a sweet deal on a Para but I'm gonna try to find a deal elsewhere. Para is the only 1911 line he deals with, otherwise I'd get something from him.

GI Expert had a horrible trigger and slide/frame fit, P14-45 misfed 3 rounds in one mag, list goes on.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                They only thing still Para about the the guns that Todd Jarrett shoot are the lettering on the slide and the serial # on the frame. Para may have built the original gun, but it's far from a Para once it's in his hands.
                It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

Originally posted by jtm98snake View Post
                  They only thing still Para about the the guns that Todd Jarrett shoot are the lettering on the slide and the serial # on the frame. Para may have built the original gun, but it's far from a Para once it's in his hands.
                  And that is the very same reason that they actually work. There is nothing para about them.

Comment

Well I was fortunate enough to find an ANVIII Colt at Cabelas so that will be coming home with me

Comment

Working...
                    X