Trade Opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Opinion

I have a standard model Taurus Judge 45/410 and I have a guy that wants to trade me a Ruger M77 RSI in 308. No scope. Gun looks to be in good overall condition. Good trade? Anything to look for with the M77? Thanks

I would do it because the Taurus Judge is stupid.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Looks like those are going for about 800-900 brand new. Sounds like a good trade.
      WRX

Comment

I like it for CC. Actually, it's not mine but I have a friend that.....

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          You just don't like it because it isn't full auto
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
            nah, he just thinks they are played out.
            "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
            -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
              Naw, I like all kinds of non full auto stuff. Hell, I only have one fully automatic firearm.

I just feel that the judge serves no real purpose. It is a pretty sorry shotgun and pretty sorry pistol. It is the amphicar of guns.
              Originally posted by lincolnboy
              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I would trade for sure. Could get more for the 77 then the Judge for sure....

Naw, I like all kinds of non full auto stuff. Hell, I only have one fully automatic firearm.

I just feel that the judge serves no real purpose. It is a pretty sorry shotgun and pretty sorry pistol. It is the amphicar of guns.
                It works well as a snake gun while hunting....

Comment

The judge makes an awesome snake gun when going through the desert.
                  That is the only thing I could think of using one for.

Comment

Thats the mannlicher stock version isn't it? I'd trade, but I like full stock rifles. The only thing that would make it better is a butter knife bolt handle.

Comment

X2.

good trade IMO

Comment

I don't get it. .45 colt is a good cartridge (that can be loaded to .44 magnum performance) when loaded in modern (stronger) firearms, but nobody likes it.

.410 is stupid unless you're a 7 year old. Nobody buys .410 shotguns. The ammunition is scarce and expensive.

But if you put them both together, these fucking knuckle draggers will buy them by the dozen!

Comment

Working...
                        X