Obama's new gun law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    Well that would put a twist on the next lower group buy.
    I actually got a visit from the ATF because of the group buy. I had a ATF special agent business card wedged in my front door instructing to call them. I researched the numbers and found them to go to the northwest trafficking division.

Comment

Seems more like an inconvenience than a "restriction." Just wants to make sure that the guy buying half a dozen assault rifles isn't selling them to mexicans...........like they'd know how to use them anyway.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by chevyhater01 View Post
        I actually got a visit from the ATF because of the group buy. I had a ATF special agent business card wedged in my front door instructing to call them. I researched the numbers and found them to go to the northwest trafficking division.
        Damn, how many lowers did you buy?

Comment

Originally posted by bigmuskie View Post
          Damn, how many lowers did you buy?
          Only 11 so I don't know whats there deal.

Comment

Good grief! I was thinking you would have bought a whole hell of a lot more than just eleven. Don't mean to get in your business, but what all questions did they ask? Did they want a face to face meeting to see for themselves if you still had the lowers in your possession? If you don't want to answer, that's fine.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmuskie View Post
              Good grief! I was thinking you would have bought a whole hell of a lot more than just eleven. Don't mean to get in your business, but what all questions did they ask? Did they want a face to face meeting to see for themselves if you still had the lowers in your possession? If you don't want to answer, that's fine.
              Actually haven't had a face to face meet yet and I don't know many details as to why they are inquiring about my purchase so nothing much to share.

Comment

Originally posted by Dacotua View Post
                When the NRA takes it to court, it will get thrown out as unconstitutional.

This "executive order" would be deemed unconstitutional due to the fact, that it only effects certain states. It would be like the Obama ordering the IRS to charge people who live in the Richest States to have to pay 10% more income tax. Remember the line "Equal Protection under law". Therefore you can't have a federal law that only applies to certain states.
                An EO isn't technicly a law though.

Comment

Originally posted by Marss View Post
                  An EO isn't technicly a law though.
                  Constitutionally they aren't, but they are used as such and interpreted by the feds as such. In all reality they should not even exist.
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

The other "benefit" of an EO is it can promptly be removed when we get a POTUS with 2 or more IQ points. I still think POS is more fitting.
                    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                    86 SVO - Sold
                    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

lmao
                      WRX

Comment

Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the "lobbying" arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, possess and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                          I would like to see the executive orders.

Also, as long as they don't ban shit or interfere with my ability to shoot or collect guns, I do not really care what they do.
                          And this folks is why the gun control laws are in place and becomeing more and more constrictive Hell any law this is why it went from "the driver must wear a seat belt" to Everyone in the vehicle must wear a seat belt"
                          Or how the GCA of 34 became the GCA of 68 which became the GCA 86 which lead to the assault weapon ban of 94 for a more relevant infringement

the battle of many miles starts with but a step
                          Last edited by bulldog896; 07-16-2011, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog896 View Post
                            And this folks is why the gun control laws are in place and becomeing more and more constrictive Hell any law this is why it went from "the driver must wear a seat belt" to Everyone in the vehicle must wear a seat belt"
                            Or how the GCA of 34 became the GCA of 68 which became the GCA 86 which lead to the assault weapon ban of 94 for a more relevant infringement

the battle of many miles starts with but a step
                            Are you going to comply with the new EO?
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

We have not been given any offical word on what to do no forms or anything I know as much about this crap as anyone because it's all been in the news only

Comment

Working...
                              X