Thumb Release Holster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thumb Release Holster

Does anyone have any recommendations for a thumb release holster? I'd like to get one to carry with around the farm when I'm just out plinking and what not.

Seeing that redneck tard shoot himself in the leg got me to thinking that that would be a cool holster as long as I'm not quick drawing with it.

Fobus makes one, but I'm not sure their quality.

G'Day Mate

what gun?

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

why have a thumb release. I have never had my XD45 accidentally come out of the holster. Dont see why you need anything to hold the gun in.

Comment

Just a gimmick I guess. Not going to be a carry holster or anything to that effect, just a novelty I guess.

It's for an XDm 40.
        G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
          Just a gimmick I guess. Not going to be a carry holster or anything to that effect, just a novelty I guess.

It's for an XDm 40.
          I had a Blackhawk with a button you press with your index finger to release the gun bolted in my car. it worked great.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
            I had a Blackhawk with a button you press with your index finger to release the gun bolted in my car. it worked great.
            I would go with a blackhawk for sure.

Comment

X3 on the Blackhawk. I use it at the family ranch. You just have to be careful when drawing with the Blackhawk as there are numerous cases of peoples fingers "slipping" off the frame on to the trigger on the draw.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Safariland ALS holster

i have the duty version (6320) but this is a good one too, plus its cheaper

Shop Safariland Model 6379 ALS Clip-On Belt Glock Holster | Up to 20% Off Be The First To Review Safariland Model 6379 ALS Clip-On Belt Glock Holster + Free Shipping over $49.

Comment

Working...
                X