Mossberg 22 tactical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marss View Post
    M&P 15-22 if you want an AR style rimfire.

Even over the Colt/Umarex???

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
      Even over the Colt/Umarex???
      Personally, yes. Umarex is the reason. Sorry, but for the price I'll trust a real firearm manufacterer over an airsoft manufacterer with Colt's name added on.

Comment

there is one for sale on THF

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Marss View Post
          Personally, yes. Umarex is the reason. Sorry, but for the price I'll trust a real firearm manufacterer over an airsoft manufacterer with Colt's name added on.
          They are acutally made in Germany by Walther, branded Colt, and imported by Umarex. Talk about a bastardized gun....

Quality still looks nicer to me over the competitors. I saw the Mossberg on THF Elvis mentioned and if I can get it down to me I will just take that one...

Comment

Nevermind. The one on THF is just the 702 with AR looking plastics...

Comment

I like my GSG-5....its a fun plinker.
              Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
                I like my GSG-5....its a fun plinker.
                Such a small weapon though, I like the longer barrel for when I'm plinking 2,000 yards with my 22LR.

Yeah, the barrel is almost pointed straight in the air and it takes 20 minutes to hit - but the longer barrel helps.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

No mention of the new ISSC MK22, SCAR clone.

Comment

GSG5 is fun but has several know issues and many need tweaking. Thinking about selling mine if anyone is interested.

10/22 cant go wrong.

.22 AR upper - the 18in Sierra from CMMG and it runs like a champ on the my .223 lower.
                    Jon

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1Run View Post
                      GSG5 is fun but has several know issues and many need tweaking. Thinking about selling mine if anyone is interested.
                      Pistol or rifle? How much?

Comment

They are acutally made in Germany by Walther, branded Colt, and imported by Umarex. Talk about a bastardized gun....

Quality still looks nicer to me over the competitors. I saw the Mossberg on THF Elvis mentioned and if I can get it down to me I will just take that one...
                        If thats the case then I'd go with which I could find the best deal on out of the sig, S&W, or Coltenstein.

Comment

Pistol or rifle? How much?
                          Gen 3 Carbine (pre lawsuit), 1x 110 round mag, 8x or 9x 22 round mags (mix of promag and GSG), HK pushpins, and railed fore arm, and some of the internal have had the rrages screw kit put in them.

Not sure if I really want to sell it because when it's not being a little bitch then its a hoot to shoot but if I do it will be for the whole shebang @ no less than $500 though.
                          Jon

Comment

Originally posted by stang2be View Post
                            That was my point. I've got use of a mossberg 22 rifle and a ruger 10/22 and was looking for something different.

The marlin 22 is something different I might look at as well
                            End up getting anything?
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

nothing yet. may hit up the allen gun show later this month. I'm torn of just getting a ruger 10/22 then mod vs getting a tactical 22
                              2013 F150 STX Supercab 5.0L w/3.55 LSD
                              1990 GT Convertible

Comment

Originally posted by stang2be View Post
                                nothing yet. may hit up the allen gun show later this month. I'm torn of just getting a ruger 10/22 then mod vs getting a tactical 22
                                Just get the damn Ruger. Shoot it to its limit, then mod accordingly.
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X