Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know my ass from a whole in the ground

Originally posted by futant View Post
    what i said was "7.62 ammo weighs what - twice as much as .223 and still costs way less?"

it does costs less, it does weigh twice as much.
    Next question?
    I never argued that it weighs more, what I said was compare shitty 7.62 ammo to shitty .223 and it's the same damn price.

Oh look 7.62 ammo for $210

Well what do you know .223 ammo for $210
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by futant View Post
      what i said was "7.62 ammo weighs what - twice as much as .223 and still costs way less?"

it does costs less, it does weigh twice as much.
      Next question?

damn I need to get a nice AK that cost well over a 1000 bucks then feed shitty steel ammo through it all day just to piss the AR guys off.
      never clean it and keep going until it won't work.

if only I went shooting more often! and I could afford 10K rounds of ammo for no reason but to prove AK's are awesome weapons.
      I run shitty steel ammo threw my full auto m16.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
        I run shitty steel ammo threw my full auto m16.
        I don't even shoot my Noveske AR. I just run around the house bashing doors open with it like it's a fucking fire axe.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
          I don't know my ass from a hole in the ground

WRX

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
            I don't even shoot my Noveske AR. I just run around the house bashing doors open with it like it's a fucking fire axe.
            You crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
              my joke

your head
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                You crazy.
                I would use my AK, except I don't want to scratch up my Swarovski z5 5-25. I put a custom flat bottom fore end on it, added a custom cheek rest, and I use it for bench rest competitions! Best AK mod ever.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                  my joke

your head
                  It's not a joke, it's you being a retard. Don't act like using the wrong word is some sort of next-level humor. You fucked up and got called on it. Dumbass.

Comment

I don't know my ass from a whole in the ground

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                    It's not a joke, it's you being a retard. Don't act like using the wrong word is some sort of next-level humor. You fucked up and got called on it. Dumbass.
                    LMAO... yeah OK!

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                      It narrowly beat out "African Americans I Have Met While Yachting".
                      I just read this, that is fucking hilarious. Laughing my ass off in the middle of the night.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
                        Sheeeiiit. My Norinco MAK-90 might be ghetto, but it is VERY accurate and I've got the targets to prove it. I love taking it to the range. Its cheap to shoot. Tons of accessories available. I don't have a bipod, no scope or optics. I'd have no issue going up against nicer weapons just for fun comparison. WTH am I going to do with a full auto anyway? Not like the zombie apocalypse is happening until at least October. I might have just gotten lucky with mine who knows.
                        The Mak90 is the best AK available as far as I'm concerned. The next milled Mak90 I find for a reasonable price I'm buying.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• hmm might have to look at some mak90's then. pretty cool if they come milled too.

what all other names are they NHM-91 , ?
                          any idea what the milled one is called ?
                          seem reasonably priced , not really down with the thumbhole stocks but wth it's not like they are lightweight any way.

Comment

• Are mak90s compatible with Warsaw pact AKs? I faintly remember people having trouble with the especially with magazine fitment

Comment

• Originally posted by futant View Post
                              hmm might have to look at some mak90's then. pretty cool if they come milled too.

what all other names are they NHM-91 , ?
                              any idea what the milled one is called ?
                              seem reasonably priced , not really down with the thumbhole stocks but wth it's not like they are lightweight any way.
                              Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                              Are mak90s compatible with Warsaw pact AKs? I faintly remember people having trouble with the especially with magazine fitment
                              The early maks can be converted to a standard ak. Thanks to those "sporting" regs, they had to go to a thumbhole stock. Early thumbhole stocks are flat backs and can be converted easily. The later models are slanted and to my knowledge are more difficult to convert. Also, the chinese receivers are thicker - even the stamped ones, so sometimes you have to do some fitment adjustments. But, you get a pretty high quality AK for a reasonable price. Not a piece of shit WASR. OST makes folder stocks for them they are suppose to bolt right up as well.
                              Last edited by CJ; 07-12-2011, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X