X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• metal gun cabinets.

looking to buy,
    midsize-large gun cabinet. price range around $300

most of the cabinets. i saw are the 'stack on' brands. just wanted to know if those are good/bad, i do like the double door cabinets.

with that said... with else should i look for in a unit.
    and if possible post pics of your cabinets/safes. so i can make up my mind THANKS,
    Last edited by soap; 06-29-2011, 06:31 PM.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Metal?
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

mettle "i ment to say metal"

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
        mettle "i ment to say metal"
        Lol @ mettle. Thas was a quick thread title change.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

lol yeah

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

looking to buy,

most of the cabinets. i saw are the 'stack on' brands. just wanted to know if those are good/bad, i do like the double door cabinets.

and if possible post pics of your cabinets/safes. so i can make up my mind THANKS,
            Depends on your needs/budget. Are you just trying to keep kids out? The stack on or budget cabinets can be drilled/cut rather easy but should keep most kids out.
            2013 F150 STX Supercab 5.0L w/3.55 LSD
            1990 GT Convertible

Comment

Originally posted by stang2be View Post
              Depends on your needs/budget. Are you just trying to keep kids out? The stack on or budget cabinets can be drilled/cut rather easy but should keep most kids out.
              Not trying to keep anyone out. Just want a place to keep all rifles.
              4-5 pistols. Shit load of ammo. Don't wanna go over $300.

I'll go window shopping for one tomorrow.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Most of the metal cabinets seemed rather similar. Basic open area with a shelf at the top with varied amount of space.
                2013 F150 STX Supercab 5.0L w/3.55 LSD
                1990 GT Convertible

Comment

looking to buy,

I picked up a sentry safe from academy for 300 or so, it's the one with the keypad lock. It has a flat board up top, easily holds 3 or 4 pistols and I have 7 rifles/shotguns with some room to spare. The quailty is pretty good, seems to be very sturdy, especially tied into the frame of my house and my floor.

Comment

Kool... im going to check out. Academy. Dicks. And wall mart.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I've got a Stack-On cabinet for long guns, and another with shelves for handguns & ammo. They work well enough for $130 each, lol.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I'd check CL too, I see the non-fireproof cabinets and stuff fairly often.

Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                        X