HK91 at Cabela's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HK91 at Cabela's

For anyone looking, Cabela's in Allen had an HK91 for sale in the gun library when I was there Friday.
    I think it was $3600 with a laser and extra set of furniture. Too rich for my blood so I thought I'd let you guys know just in case.
    Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
    Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Jackson Armory has three of them, all for under $2300-

They also have a good deal on a 93 (3 times as rare as a 91)-

Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Cool, I hadn't seen any for sale in a long time so I wasn't sure how much they go for. My brother in CA actually has a 93 that my dad bought before the ban.
      Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
      Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
        Cool, I hadn't seen any for sale in a long time so I wasn't sure how much they go for. My brother in CA actually has a 93 that my dad bought before the ban.
        The 93s are great guns. My dad has two and CJ and I actually shot one of them yesterday.

They are fun to shoot, and have a feel to them that DI and piston guns don't.

Pics-

Last edited by Moose242; 06-27-2011, 12:18 PM.

Comment

What's the difference between the 91's and the 93's?
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
            What's the difference between the 91's and the 93's?
            The model 91 shoots a 7.62x51 round, the model 93 shoots 5.56.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
              The model 91 shoots a 7.62x51 round, the model 93 shoots 5.56.
              Never knew that. One day I hope to have the extra $$$ to purchase a model 93.
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Never knew that. One day I hope to have the extra $$$ to purchase a model 93.
                Here is some vintage ads for the guns that I find interesting-

Comment

I should note that there is also an HK 94, which is among the most desirable HKs ever made. They usually cost around 4k these days.

The model 94s are civilian versions of the MP5-

Another desireable HK is the HK SP89, a civilian version of the MP5k-

These are really, really expensive because of their value as an auto sear host (registered sear).

Comment

I should note that there is also an HK 94, which is among the most desirable HKs ever made. They usually cost around 4k these days.

The model 94s are civilian versions of the MP5-

Another desireable HK is the HK SP89, a civilian version of the MP5k-

These are really, really expensive because of their value as an auto sear host (registered sear).
                    Can you get a SBR size barrel for the model 94?

Comment

Can you get a SBR size barrel for the model 94?
                      Yes, in fact I would say that most of them have been made into SBRs. People usually cut and recrown the barrel, then add a 3 lug adapter. You can change the barrel, but it is difficult and much more expensive.

All full auto MP5s in civilian hands (who are not SOT) are HK94 or sp89 conversions. NFA weapons imported after 1968 can not be owned by the average joe, so people before 1986 bought 94s and either registered the receiver as an MG or registered a sear. Some people even re stamped the receiver "MP5".

People also SBR model 93s, which makes it into a model 53 clone-

Lastly, people chop down 91s to make HK51 clones-

And my personal favorite, the HK21 (belt fed)-

Sorry for the long winded responses, I just love HK stuff!
                      Last edited by Moose242; 06-27-2011, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Yes, in fact I would say that most of them have been made into SBRs. People usually cut and recrown the barrel, then add a 3 lug adapter. You can change the barrel, but it is difficult and much more expensive.
                        I realize that long ass barrel it has on it in the picture is for legal purposes... but good god that looks goofy. I like that pic you put in the other thread of the one with the folding stock.

Comment

I realize that long ass barrel it has on it in the picture is for legal purposes... but good god that looks goofy. I like that pic you put in the other thread of the one with the folding stock.
                          Which one?

Comment

The 94 with that long barrel looks goofy. The other pic I was referring to was this one...

Almost looks like a UMP.

Comment

The 94 with that long barrel looks goofy. The other pic I was referring to was this one...

Almost looks like a UMP.

That is an mp5k PDW. I am building one right now actually. I sent the form 1 in 2 months ago. Should look like this when done-

Comment

Working...
                              X