No announcement yet.

Opinion on two guns for CC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been quite happy with my Taurus 740. Granted I've had good luck with Taurus' in the past. This one is high quality .40 ccw goodness. IWB blackhawk holster and I forget it's there. Hated the Kel-tec pf9... That pos gave a few friends Alot of headaches at the range. Prompted me to buy another Taurus... So far so good.

Comment

You can get the Sig 250 sub-compact in 9mm or .40 on aimsurplus.com for $359.95.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
        I love my CW40
        Khars are great guns. I have a CW9 as a carry to bridge the gap between my LCP and XD9.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
          You can get the Sig 250 sub-compact in 9mm or .40 on aimsurplus.com for $359.95.
          Ok, what is the deal with the 250's being soo dang cheap??? Im not a Sig fan at all, hate there pistols, but that is like half the price of there super expensive fancy 226 and such.

Comment

Alloy vs polymer frames make the P250s cheaper to manufactures.

Comment

P250's are not as reliable as other offerings.
              There is a reason the ATF went with Glock and S&W over the P250. When we were looking for a pistol for my wife, she really like the feel of the P250. After renting one and having mutliple failure to fire and failure to feed and eject issues we quit looking at them. Ya it was a range whore, but so were the XD and P239 we shot with zero issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Marss View Post
                P250's are not as reliable as other offerings.
                There is a reason the ATF went with Glock and S&W over the P250. When we were looking for a pistol for my wife, she really like the feel of the P250. After renting one and having mutliple failure to fire and failure to feed and eject issues we quit looking at them. Ya it was a range whore, but so were the XD and P239 we shot with zero issues.
                I'll grant you that their new offerings can be problematic sometimes, but I've never heard of one that was sent to Sig and didn't come back a shooter. Their customer service rocks!

Comment

Seals use Sigs, just sayin
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    Seals use Sigs, just sayin
                    Not P250's.
                    I'm not anti-sig by any means either. I carry a P238, and my wife has a P239 that I'll carry too. Both have been 100%, but after our experience with the P250 I wouldn't bet my life on one by carrying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Marss View Post
                      Not P250's.
                      I'm not anti-sig by any means either. I carry a P238, and my wife has a P239 that I'll carry too. Both have been 100%, but after our experience with the P250 I wouldn't bet my life on one by carrying it.
                      I dig what you're saying. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Working...
                      X