No announcement yet.

needing advice on a handgun.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another vote here for the XDM. I have a 9mm 3.8; I only wish I would have waited for the compact version to come out before I bought mine. Not a single FTF or FTE; had it for over a year and probably fired 1000 to 2000 rounds through it.

Had a S&W Sigma years ago. Avoid them like the plague.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremycg777 View Post
      Hk is garbage. XD and dont look back.
      LMAO, you must be on crack.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
        Sig 239 in .40 might be a good option for you. Small enough to carry, but big enough to have fun at the range. You can find them used in the 400-600 range. Sig also has a factory refurbished program where you get a warranty.

i too have had one of these and really liked it. Sold it when i bought a "nicer" gun and should have just kept it.

side note, saw this a few min ago
        Last edited by franks; 06-26-2011, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremycg777 View Post
          Hk is garbage. XD and dont look back.
          lulz

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
            Well its down to two. The g30 or the xd. Both happened to be there to shoot. So its gonna be between these two. Both are handsome weapons to look at I think and they fit my hand well. Was a little more kick than I expected but I've never shot a .45 til today. I think a 9 mm would feel perfect but the noise the .45 and kick it had really turned me on lol. The g30 came with a 13 round clip and made it made it feel a bit more balanced to me. He's ordering a 27 round clip for it but that's just for fun. So I like them both. So now to decide wich to get. Need to get ahold of a 9mm to be sure But I think I'm going. 45
            If you really want the wife play as you state in your first post you need to let her pick her own pistol. If .45 is bucking for you, she may shoot it once and be turned off from that point foreward.

I've let my wife pick her own firearms out and she loves to go shooting. She even drools over 1911's anytime she see's one. She is as bad as I am being like a kid in a candy store when we go to a gun shop.

Comment

Working...
            X