No announcement yet.

Ohio CCW:1 BGs: 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awesome! I need to get my chl with the quickness.

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
      awesome! I need to get my chl with the quickness.
      no need for a CHL in TX for what went down in that video
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
        no need for a CHL in TX for what went down in that video
        I'd agree with that. The OFCC thread...guy had the .45 in the center console AND fired it from the car.

Another good argument for keeping one in the chamber.
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Douche bag's brother. They are not the brightest. Read his posts on the wall.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
              http://www.facebook.com/BillbobDaGreat?sk=wall

I added him on my troll account. We shall see what ensues.
              First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

What a moron! The guy should have shot them both! I love the fact he's saying they are going to go after the shooter when his buddy gets out the hospital!
                92 LX 5.0

Comment

shame he only got one of them.
                  Jon

Comment

that guy is fucking retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by bobs94formula View Post
                      What a moron! The guy should have shot them both! I love the fact he's saying they are going to go after the shooter when his buddy gets out the hospital!
                      Thug life!

I like the sympathy posts. Apparently Ohioians (is that a word?) don't know that if you play stupid games you win stupid prizes.

Comment

Every person I've ever met from Ohio was at least a little off. Maybe it's something in the water.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Funny how quickly thugs turn into cowering bitches begging for mercy.

What happened to him is exactly the same thing that happened to me, pumping gas, had a guy approach me and lean against my car just like that, except the guy that try to rob me had a gun.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Winning! Looks like their family are a bunch of inbreds.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                              Funny how quickly thugs turn into cowering bitches begging for mercy.

What happened to him is exactly the same thing that happened to me, pumping gas, had a guy approach me and lean against my car just like that, except the guy that try to rob me had a gun.
                              That is why I have no problem "adjusting" or printing on purpose if I feel it will deter an idiot. If I am pumping gas and see someone who appears to have questionable motives I just pull my shirt a little tight and maybe adjust the cant a little. Plus I generally have a "leave me the fuck alone I am having a bad day and no I am not buying what you are selling" look on my face.

Comment

Working...
                              X