Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    What ammo do u need??
    Don't worry about it Matt, I wouldn't be able to bring anything anyhow. My damned Jeep is down right now, confined to my bikes only.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
      Don't worry about it Matt, I wouldn't be able to bring anything anyhow. My damned Jeep is down right now, confined to my bikes only.
      Do u want me to bring anything in particular?

Comment

Do u want me to bring anything in particular?
        Nah man, I dont even know if I am going to be able to make it. I am gonna try like hell though. I havent seen ya'll in a long while.

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
          That's fine.
          There's a Starbucks in that new Kroger at Heritage and 35. We could meet there. I wouldn't mind leaving my truck there but wouldn't want to leave it at the other S/Bux over off of Western Center. Or you can call out another place too.

David
          If you want to you can leave your truck at my place. I am not too far from the s bux off n beach

Comment

Leaving for Kroger in 10-15
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Lunch at Hooter's was fun. Sorry about having to miss Alpine.

Comment

Great seeing everyone. Had fun, really enjoyed that bad ass .223!

Comment

Yep, great to see you guys again, and great to meet you Patrick and Matt. The place on 35 was pretty darn nice. A little smaller than the others I've been to, but brand new and much nicer.

We'll have to do it again soon. David said he tries to shoot once a month, so maybe we can try for a monthly thing. God knows I need the practice

Comment

Was good to see you guys again. Matt thanks for making it out to lunch. Patrick thanks for picking up the tab at lunch. Bryan thanks for getting the range. David thanks for letting me finger that Kimber that is a surgical tool for sure. Guys you are all welcome for shooting my ARs and other toys, hope you had fun.

I think a once a month range meet would be pretty awesome. That range off of 35 sure is nice and makes a pretty good meeting place. I think the only thing they did not allow was steel core rifle ammo and rapid fire; shotguns okay, drawing from holster okay, etc. I am sure if proficiancy was shown they may overlook the rapid fire rule.

Comment

Lunch at Hooter's was fun. Sorry about having to miss Alpine.
                      Funny thing Matt, two [retired] cops in the place off of Heritage said they knew you. Only got first names but one was Mike and the other Larry. Place is pretty nice. Very well lit, not crowded, friendly people... Will go again for sure.

Keith, forgot to say thanks for supporting the A/R fix.

Definitely need to go again when you get back.

David

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                        Guys you are all welcome for shooting my ARs and other toys, hope you had fun.
                        I really did have a blast! Thanks again to you and David for supplying the weapons. Picking up the tab was the least I could do for that. I mean, all I brought was a Glock 9mm, and everybody that listens to rap has one of those. The worst part about the whole trip was Keith shooting a million times better with my gun than I did! Oh well, I'm down for more practice whenever y'all are.

Comment

Wish i could of made it. Had a MRI today, torn cuff, shoulder impingement and joint instability. Right none the less, I wont be shooting shit for a while.
                          You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Anyone remember the name of the new range?

Comment

Shoot Smart

http://www.shootsmarttx.com/

Comment

Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
                                They have some nice facilities. I'd that where everyone went today?

Comment

Working...
                                X