Market Hall Gun Show 6/11 & 6/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Market Hall Gun Show 6/11 & 6/12

Who all is going? I am, I'll be there bright and early on Saturday.

It's at Dallas Market Hall, for those that don't know.

2200 North Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, TX 75207-2803
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Gotta work Saturday but O/T all day so I can spend $$ on Sunday if I find something I just must have.......

Comment

I will be going. I got paid today and I have a pile of money burning a hole in my pocket.... but I don't need anything.

Damn you gun shows....
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

It happens every time. It always falls on the weekend i work. I'm gonna try and head out there sunday morning although i don't "need" anything. Might see if i can find any TC Encore barrels. Looking for a .308

Comment

doubt I will find what I need there but there is always a chance....starting to build a DPMS pattern LR-338 Federal upper, looking for a good deal on an upper receiver, bolt (.308) and rifle length free float handguard. Already have the barrel and bolt carrier is pending.......

Comment

In light of this thread, here is a list of gun show stereotypes to look for-

Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I'll be there both Saturday and Sunday. Hoping to find a deal on a shotgun, glock, witness, or AR upper.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

May go on sat. still looking for a carry pistol.
                Ded

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                  In light of this thread, here is a list of gun show stereotypes to look for-
                  <hilarity>
                  Those are AWESOME! And spot-on too. The snorlaxiwhatever (jabba the hutt on a hoveround) are the ones that drive me crazy. The aisles at gun shows aren't nearly narrow enough, why not ride slooooowly right down the middle of each one.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                    I'll be there both Saturday and Sunday. Hoping to find a deal on a shotgun, glock, witness, or AR upper.
                    I'll make you a deal on a witness 9mm or a 300 blackout upper

Comment

Ill prob be there both days. I need some clips for the AK, and a ruger 10/22

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog896 View Post
                        I'd take you up on the witness but I should have stated I'm looking for a .45.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog896 View Post
                          LMK what kind of deal on the Witness.....

Comment

Is a gun show the best place to get a gun for the best price? Looking for a kahr CM9 for my ccw, and can't find one anywhere in stock besides Cheaper then dirt, and their name should be changed because its not cheap at all, they're kinda a rip off
                            2002 4.6L 5spd S281

So fast i make speedy gonzales look like regular gonzales

Comment

Originally posted by spederman View Post
                              Is a gun show the best place to get a gun for the best price? Looking for a kahr CM9 for my ccw, and can't find one anywhere in stock besides Cheaper then dirt, and their name should be changed because its not cheap at all, they're kinda a rip off
                              There usually are some good deals to be had. Almost certainly better than CTD. Plus, it's usually better than buying online for a number of reasons, not least of which is you don't have to hassle with having it shipped to a FFL and paying that fee.

Comment

Working...
                              X