No announcement yet.

Airsoft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me or the team I posted a pic of above? In the team pic, 8 were a mix of Army/Marines/Navy, one firefighter, three cops.

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
      This one just kills me... I wonder how long it took this kid to get UP from the kneeling position!

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
        Me or the team I posted a pic of above? In the team pic, 8 were a mix of Army/Marines/Navy, one firefighter, three cops.
        A few of my buddies from the Marine Corps do this and get a lot of laughs from the untrained posers. I have even watched one of the videos and there are a couple fatties like the one posted above running around.
        Slow moving projects
        1964 C10 350/700r4
        1992 LX 5.0

Comment

I have never done it, although I played paintball a number of years ago. It looks like fun.

I can't imagine that fat kid trying to play, there is so much running in outdoor paintball that he would fall over dead after about 5 minutes. I am sure airsoft is the same.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
            This one just kills me... I wonder how long it took this kid to get UP from the kneeling position!
            probably not as long as it took him to decide which chin to use that chin strap on.....

Comment

In a way ya. But Airsoft is usually played in wide oPen wooded terrain or urban training centers. During a 12-24 scenario you are whooped. It's nice having the team I got. Most are military (current or retired) or LE. We actually look somewhat professional when doing this. We have uniform regs, patches, rank, and designated positions. The ones with the star trek kids get ran over pretty quick. Good times!

Comment

Working...
              X