I want a decent assisted open pocket knife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want a decent assisted open pocket knife

right now i currently carry a CRKT DRIFTER and i like it just fine but...

I would like one to be assisted open and have a partial serrated edge towards the back of the blade and last a while.. normally i just use my pocket knife to open boxes and cut zip ties etc... in one case i had to used it at a screw driver but wont hardly ever do that..

1. assisted open
    2. partial serated edge
    3. thick and durable
    4. look kinda cool
    (between 50 and 100 bucks)

Is this possible? let me know your experiences with your daily similar pocket knives... Thanks
    "PSH!!!"

Do you find yourself having to open your knife one handed all the time?
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I love me Ken Onion Blackout. I think they're like $60 and the blade stays sharp.

Comment

Comment

I'm not sure if it comes half serrated but I have a buck tempest that's been an awesome knife. Holds an edge really well and has held up to daily use for 4 years, plus bucks warranty is pretty damn good. I paid around 80 for mine.

Comment

Gerber 46924 Mini Covert Serrated Edge Stainless Steel Blade Knife (Rex Applegate)

You can get them for anywhere between $25-30

Comment

Comment

Can I ask what you'd like it partially serrated? I've been sticking with normal edges since the serrated are a PITA to sharpen and I was curious if I was missing out on something.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                  Can I ask what you'd like it partially serrated? I've been sticking with normal edges since the serrated are a PITA to sharpen and I was curious if I was missing out on something.
                  I use it as a little saw. A lot of stuff that comes in out here have some very large/thick nylon zip ties.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                    I use it as a little saw. A lot of stuff that comes in out here have some very large/thick nylon zip ties.
                    That makes sense.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Lone Wolf hidden auto. Best $250 I've ever spent
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I have a Smith & Wesson auto opener that I've had for years. It's been through hell and has been sharpened a total of once.
                        Check them out, most of them are under your target price range.

Welcome to LA Police Gear, your online tactical store for all your gear needs. We have police equipment, tactical gear, and more for everyone, so shop today!

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I like the sog flash... They are cheap, sturdy, and have a nice assist. Makes for a good pocket knife.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                            Exactly what I have and love it! It gets my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                              Have a real similar Kershaw. Damn decent knife.

I also have an auto-opener Benchmade. Just got it back from warrenty today. They run about $175-$250, but it's a good knife. It maybe a little heavy, and large for daily carry.

You can always mail it back to the company for a free "laser" sharpening

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Working...
                              X