40mm autocannon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40mm autocannon

I hate FPS Russia, but I will be damned if he doesn't get to play with some badass shit.

FPSRussia Shirts http://fpsrussia.spreadshirt.com/-C94489My Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheFPShowMy Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FPSRussiaBusiness Ema...

cant get embed to work
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

type:
    PHP Code:
    [youtube]dSp7CipN1pw[/youtube

Pretty cool.
    Men have become the tools of their tools.
    -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

3 things

1) why do you hate him?

2) My dual m-16 video is more bad ass than his (related videos)

3) Mosfet, I've been waiting to come across whatever the fuck is in your avatar, at school, and it still hasnt happened
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
        3 things

1) why do you hate him?

3) Mosfet, I've been waiting to come across whatever the fuck is in your avatar, at school, and it still hasnt happened
        It's a circuit symbol for a MOSFET.

Actually, this one is a bit more specific than a basic MOSFET. It has a zener diode between the drain and source, which you probably wouldn't see.
        -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

3 things

1) why do you hate him?

1. He has a cheesy russian accent and gets to play with cooler shit than I do (look at the aa12 video)

2. Yes.

3. I don't know enough about circuits (err, I assume it is something electricity related) to even begin to understand his avatar.
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            1. He has a cheesy russian accent and gets to play with cooler shit than I do (look at the aa12 video)

2. Yes.

3. I don't know enough about circuits (err, I assume it is something electricity related) to even begin to understand his avatar.
            The look he gives in that video is pretty fuckin boss.

Carry on.
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

By the way Harrison, I know I've seen it somewhere, but I can't remember what you are studying, exactly.
              -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

fuck my toys suck
                videos like this are basically just depressing!

Comment

Originally posted by MOSFET View Post
                  By the way Harrison, I know I've seen it somewhere, but I can't remember what you are studying, exactly.
                  Instrumentation, and PLC's. There's a handful of electronic classes in there, which is when I noticed your avatar. Right now, I'm learning about "And Nand Or Nor Xor & Not" gates. It's kind of boring, but fun to build the little circuits. I've had some DC class, and some AC classes, and enough oscilloscope time to make me want to kill myself.
                  DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Instrumentation, and PLC's. There's a handful of electronic classes in there, which is when I noticed your avatar. Right now, I'm learning about "And Nand Or Nor Xor & Not" gates. It's kind of boring, but fun to build the little circuits. I've had some DC class, and some AC classes, and enough oscilloscope time to make me want to kill myself.
                    That actually sounds like fun. A lot more fun than all the shit I went through. Logic gates themselves are pretty boring, (especially when you have to do a bunch of boolean algebra on top of it all) but when you put a bunch of them together and make things happen - now that's when it gets cool.

Troubleshooting why they do not do what you want - not cool.
                    -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I remember that shit from college. Like you said, like messing with ckt's,but hated learning about it. LOL

Comment

Sorry about your thread Alex.
                        I hope this can be of some kind of consolation.

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Never heard of FPS Russia.

Comment

What kind of solder station do you have Harrison?

Comment

how the fuck do i get one of those? thats the ultimate shtf weapon lol
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X