Stupid/Newbie question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chili View Post
    Sunday works. We haven't been in a while and are long overdue for some practice. Especially her.
    Craig, I'd be down for going. Let me know if you and Leah go. Maybe we can meetup somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by SVTNorthTexas View Post
      Craig, I'd be down for going. Let me know if you and Leah go. Maybe we can meetup somewhere.
      I think I am less than 2 miles from his range, so If you guys end up going, post up, I might just shoot in my pajamas.

Also, is FMJ allowed? Semi-rapid fire (I like practicing double-taps)?

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
        I think I am less than 2 miles from his range, so If you guys end up going, post up, I might just shoot in my pajamas.

Also, is FMJ allowed? Semi-rapid fire (I like practicing double-taps)?
        FMJ is good and once you've shown proficiency rapid fire and head shots are fine.

Nick
        Www.greatsouthwestgun.com

Comment

As we get closer to the weekend I'll throw up a G2G thread..

Comment

G2G thread posted for anyone interested.

Leah and I will be heading to Nick M's range (Formerly Wario) Sunday for some desperately needed practice. A few others expressed interest so I am throwing this out. Sunday - 11:00AM to ??? Great Southwest Gun - Indoor Shooting and Archery 2440 West Main Street Grand Prairie, TX 75050 972-641-2335 He has rentals and ammo

Comment

Originally posted by Nick M View Post
              FMJ is good and once you've shown proficiency rapid fire and head shots are fine.

Nick
              How do we show proficiency?

Comment

Working...
              X