Deadliest Catch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadliest Catch

New season starts tonight. Dunno why I got addicted to this show but I did. Anyone else watching?
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

It was an interesting show at first, but then got repetative. Load a trap, drop it in the ocean, get splashed by water, repeat. Cool job but I find the show only interesting on an occasional basis. Same reason I've slowly stopped watching American Pickers. Like the cast and I think what they do is really cool, but every show it's them crawling around in an old barn and it does start to get repetative. I guess that is the problem when you create a show around someone going to work.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Who wants to play some rockband?! ROAR!!
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Im out....

New boats, some of the old captains are whiny bitches. Northwestern is the only good one left. Well, the Cornilia Marie is good but not the same without Phil Harris. I have watched the show since it started.

Comment

the show died with Phil Harris as far as I'm concerned

Comment

I dont know why but the last season and even the start of this season went from a show about crab fishing to now its more of a freaking drama between captains and the crew. Plus this season there are too many boats on tv. I dont know why they added the Rablin Rose and the Seabrooke unless because of the Hillstrands and Sig Hanson talking about leaving a few months ago. Like the last episode barely even talked about the Time Bandit.
            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
            Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Its a little slow this season but only because I got used to all the hectic nailbiting last season with Phil. I like the new boats personally, just wish they would get rid of the Wizard and Capt Keith. That dude drives me crazy!

Oh and the Capt of the Kodiak is whiney too, they need to can him as well.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                the show died with Phil Harris as far as I'm concerned
                I felt the same way.
                Men have become the tools of their tools.
                -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I was wondering what ever happened to Jakes Dad, (went missing a year ago). Well, on Discovery channel.com found the answer. Poor guy has hard some really hard times!

An eager young fisherman, Jake is determined to learn every job on the Northwestern. He has been all about fishing since he was 17, working on boats in Bristol Bay, Alaska. During that time he picked up the dream of working on the Northwestern. He got his break when it turned out he knew Nick Mavar's brother (their families share the same hometown). Thanks to the Mavar recommendation, Capt. Sig and the Northwestern crew decided to give Jake a shot as a greenhorn. In 2009, his hard work paid off and he was advanced to a full-share crew member.

Jake is a tireless young fisherman who has seen more than his fair share of personal tragedy for a man his age. Two years ago, he lost his sister while he was at sea, and last winter his father vanished into the woods and was never found. Both times, he had to initially deal with the loss while on the boat. Despite it all, somehow Jake usually manages to be ambitious and eager to please. After a short stint on the Cornelia Marie as a deckhand last season -- where he got more respect -- he returned to the Northwestern with more confidence on deck.

Comment

Working...
                  X