A Perfect Circle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Perfect Circle

Is anyone going to see them at Verizon in July. I picked up a couple of tickets this morning.

Not me I'm a square
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

A buddy got me all fired up and shit, said he heard a commercial on the Eagle that TOOL tickets went on sale today. I ran to the end of the innernetz, to no avail. Couldn't find a damn thing about it.

Last night he sent me a text and said, "My bad, it was for APC." Fucking cocksucker. Playing with my emotions and shit.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        A buddy got me all fired up and shit, said he heard a commercial on the Eagle that TOOL tickets went on sale today. I ran to the end of the innernetz, to no avail. Couldn't find a damn thing about it.

Last night he sent me a text and said, "My bad, it was for APC." Fucking cocksucker. Playing with my emotions and shit.
        Basically the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by slow55 View Post
          Basically the same thing.
          Not at all. APC = Tool lite.

Comment

Never heard of A Perfect Circle. Is that some kind of new wave, hippy band?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              It's a Maynard James Keenan (lead singer of Tool) side project. As is Puscifer. And I'm sure you've heard it, just didn't realize that's who it was.

Comment

Do you live under a rock?

"Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Oh yeah, nothing wrong with seeing A Perfect Circle live. They put on a great show. Seen them twice.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                    Oh yeah, nothing wrong with seeing A Perfect Circle live. They put on a great show. Seen them twice.
                    x2. They do put on a great show. I've seen them twice as well, so I was a bit disappointed expecting a Tool concert when it's only APC. I'd go, if I hadn't seen them twice already.

Tool, OTOH, I've seen 9 times, and will continue to do the Dallas, and OKC shows for as long as they stay together, and touring.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                      Do you live under a rock?
                      I have pretty much given up on music. I can't watch youtube at work. I seriously have no idea who they are. What radio station would they be on? 97.1?

Comment

I can't watch youtube at work. I seriously have no idea who they are. What radio station would they be on? 97.1?
                        Yes, the Eagle plays them often. I don't listen to the Eagle or the Edge anymore, but I'm sure they get frequent play on both.

Comment

I have pretty much given up on music. I can't watch youtube at work. I seriously have no idea who they are. What radio station would they be on? 97.1?
                          they have been around since 99! That's a old as rock your under, you might want to try a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
                            they have been around since 99! That's a old as rock your under, you might want to try a new one.
                            Ha, I probably have heard something from them, just don't know its them.

Comment

Ha, I probably have heard something from them, just don't know its them.
                              I'm sure you've heard Judith. Everyone has heard that song.

Fun fact - Judith is about MJK's mother's sickness and death. He also named one of his Caduceus wines after her.

Comment

Working...
                              X