Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sons of Anarchy netflix streaming

seasons 1 and 2

might have to check this out. everyone was always talking about how good it was. Right now I have been watching 24 and Prison break

Comment

About time.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
        might have to check this out. everyone was always talking about how good it was. Right now I have been watching 24 and Prison break
        I lost interest in Prison Break but was told by a couple of people that it started getting really good again by the end of the third season. I'm going to have to give it another shot.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
          I lost interest in Prison Break but was told by a couple of people that it started getting really good again by the end of the third season. I'm going to have to give it another shot.
          I'm almost finished with the season 2. I'm still interested in it. But I really would like to finish 24. I'm at the end of season 7. Just one more season to go on that.

i love instant streaming

Comment

I think they pulled prison break today. I was on episode 8 of the last season. Bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
              I think they pulled prison break today. I was on episode 8 of the last season. Bastards.
              well they had it on mine they were pulling it april 1st. And they did. But 2 days later it was back up and a bunch of other shows were added.

yep just went to there site, final season is dvd only now.

Comment

Working...
              X