X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Lantern

Oh YES!

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Going to see this Wednesday... Fuck idk about this one.

Comment

We already got tickets for friday, looking foward to it

Comment

i kind of want to see it for the simple fact im a Marvel comics geek and never really gave a shit about DC...so unlike all the other comic movies coming out i wont have a clue about most of whats going on in the movie.
        2011 Mustang GT
        sigpic

Comment

hopefully it's better than green hornet

Comment

lol, who was the fagglerock on the canada site posting pictures of a shirtless ryan reynolds calling him:

talented
            versatile
            epic
            dreamy

also, this movie looks stupid.
            www.hppmotorsports.com
            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
              lol, who was the fagglerock on the canada site posting pictures of a shirtless ryan reynolds calling him:

talented
              versatile
              epic
              dreamy

also, this movie looks stupid.
              i would like to see a more serious action pack super hero movie versus these comedy versions

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                i would like to see a more serious action pack super hero movie versus these comedy versions
                like one where wolverine catches striker but decides to shove his wolverine claws straight through the dude's face?

or like at the end of batman, black as dark night, batman, decides decapitates the joker and throws his head through the window at city hall?

if so, i agree.
                www.hppmotorsports.com
                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                  Watchmen...even Kickass. These comic movies for the most part are blockbusters that need to keep a PG13 rating so they have to be a little more light-hearted.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                    Watchmen...even Kickass. These comic movies for the most part are blockbusters that need to keep a PG13 rating so they have to be a little more light-hearted.
                    uh, kickass was rated R

Comment

Yes.
                      Big Rooster Racing
                      1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                        uh, kickass was rated R
                        I think I structured that wrong. I was giving suggestions of movies that didn't skimp out on violence. The blockbusters are gonna be the DC/Marvel shit. Watchmen was R, too.
                        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
                          like one where wolverine catches striker but decides to shove his wolverine claws straight through the dude's face?

or like at the end of batman, black as dark night, batman, decides decapitates the joker and throws his head through the window at city hall?

if so, i agree.
                          exactly but even more hardcore would be perfect

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post

Rorschach was the shit in watchmen! i understand blockbusters but people get tired of these pansy movies

Comment

Movie was pretty kickass. Plus having Ryan Reynolds in the movie made it a little funny. Also Blake Lively was a nice touch, wish you got to see her naked though.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                              Movie was pretty kickass. Plus having Ryan Reynolds in the movie made it a little funny. Also Blake Lively was a nice touch, wish you got to see her naked though.
                              What for?? You already did in my thread of her nudies.
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                              X