Drive In Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by openroadracer View Post
    my parents had a goodtimes van with a bench seat that laid flat. my girlfriend and i would be at the mount pleasant drive-in both friday and saturday nights (3 weekends per month).

i paid to see Coalminers Daughter 6 times and still can't tell you anything about that movie.
    Bravo to you good sir.

Originally posted by openroadracer View Post
    my parents had a goodtimes van with a bench seat that laid flat. my girlfriend and i would be at the mount pleasant drive-in both friday and saturday nights (3 weekends per month).

i paid to see Coalminers Daughter 6 times and still can't tell you anything about that movie.
    I see what you did there. lol
    2012 GT500

Comment

Hitting this up tonight I think. Anyone else going?

Comment

I havent been in a while but I will give you this tip. Fridays are pretty damn busy so get there a little earlier,and when they say ten minute intermission dont fuck around run for the snack bar because it is over in a jiffy. Oh and the fucking pickle commercial is outstanding if they havent changed it. HAHAAHa
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I don't remember the pickle commercial. This might be the first time I have gone on a Friday. I don't think we have gone when it was a triple showing.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            I don't remember the pickle commercial. This might be the first time I have gone on a Friday. I don't think we have gone when it was a triple showing.
            I think its chilly dilley or some shit on you tube. My wife like to died when they first aired it.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Man I miss the Astro Drive IN. Movies ended just about time to go hit the street races. Those were good times.
              My dad used to take us to the one at the Corner of Division and Great Southwest in Arlington a lot.

I am going to take the lil one to the Brazos sometime and maybe go down to Ennis with a date or the older kids soon.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                There is one out in Lubbock that I went to. That shit would have the entire highway backed up. Granted, it was West Texas, so there's not too much going on, but the drive in was the place to be.
                Stars and Stripes - I liked that place.

Comment

Anyone going out here tonight? They have a good line up.

Comment

Working...
                  X