Drive In Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drive In Movies

Okay gonna post this just for those that havent been to one in a while or did not think they still existed. You get two movies cheaper then one anywhere else and the food is super cheap. The wife and I use to go every week until she went back to school.

Whos your Daddy?

We go about every three months. Really fun and the food is cheap also.

Comment

Comment

Yep i really like to go there. We normally buy a ton of food to help them stay open. But i honestly can't stay up for both of the movies.

Comment

The wife and kids hit Galaxy once a month. They love it.

Comment

I'll be hitting that up this weekend, Thanks!
            Originally posted by Nash B.
            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

There is one out in Lubbock that I went to. That shit would have the entire highway backed up. Granted, it was West Texas, so there's not too much going on, but the drive in was the place to be.
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I love the galaxy. I havent been in a while, so I will be going next weekend hopefully.

Comment

It's a good time and something different to do. A nice little change of pace.

Comment

Plus you're supporting a family owned/operated establishment. Not many of those around these days.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                      Plus you're supporting a family owned/operated establishment. Not many of those around these days.
                      And from the looks of things, they keep it in the family...

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                        And from the looks of things, they keep it in the family...
                        That is no shit, but still its a good time. LOL
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

my parents had a goodtimes van with a bench seat that laid flat. my girlfriend and i would be at the mount pleasant drive-in both friday and saturday nights (3 weekends per month).

i paid to see Coalminers Daughter 6 times and still can't tell you anything about that movie.
                          95 Rio Red Cobra#3881

http://www.bborr.com/2013/2013results.html#115

Comment

Awesome post. Thanks. I really didn't know they were still around. Good change of pace for the weekend..... Thanks guys
                            Originally posted by mutherjuggz
                            That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

The only place I go to watch a new movie.

Comment

Working...
                              X