Battle : Los Angeles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    I didn't say I paid for any of this shit we are talking about....

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80476742/

I've got that movie on fucking DVD! lmao!

Comment

Saw it yesterday. I like movies ith lots of guns, so I like it.

Comment

Loved it - Spoiler Alert

LOVED IT

Beats Independence day and BHD by a mile (to me anyways).

==SPOILER ALERT====

I love how this wasn't a typical "they have superior weaponry" and "alien gizmos".

They just had the element of surprise and learned how to use our communications to hone in on the troops to obliterate them. I like how they tore a semi-dead alien apart to find it's vital organs and then used that to kill a bunch of em. I liked how the aliens had a command structure like us, it was all strategic. And I like how just because we won in Los Angeles, the world automatically didn't win. Yeah, we crushed their Command Array, now you find your own way to bring yours down.

Will be buying and maybe even seeing again...who knows.

Comment

saw it last night, LOVED IT................................................ .................................................. .............................................. for those who were wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
            Go to the drive in that place is cheap on everything.
            Where would said drive in be? I have not bee to one in a long long time. Wasnt sure they still existed.
            Originally posted by mutherjuggz
            That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

Originally posted by T-TOPPS5.0 View Post
              Where would said drive in be? I have not bee to one in a long long time. Wasnt sure they still existed.
              In Garrett, 45 South...its the town just before Ennis. Right off the Interstate, You can't miss it.

Comment

Great movie. Really surprised how good it was.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Saw it today. My wife and I paid $10 total for the 2pm showing. Loved it. I didn't have much expectations besides the comments here.

Spoiler alert~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hate seeing anybody losing a parent, so that part touched me. Overall, I was impressed. Loved the way they introduced the movie and parted with it.

I can't wait to see Super8 and Priest now. Those trailers looked good.

Comment

Originally posted by GT Fanatic View Post
                    Saw it today. My wife and I paid $10 total for the 2pm showing. Loved it. I didn't have much expectations besides the comments here.

Spoiler alert~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hate seeing anybody losing a parent, so that part touched me. Overall, I was impressed. Loved the way they introduced the movie and parted with it.

I can't wait to see Super8 and Priest now. Those trailers looked good.
                    Where did you see it at? I caught the 2pm showing yesterday in Allen for the matinee pricing too.

Decent movie, great action, worth $5.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
                      Where did you see it at? I caught the 2pm showing yesterday in Allen for the matinee pricing too.

Decent movie, great action, worth $5.
                      Watters and 121.

Comment

Originally posted by GT Fanatic View Post
                        Watters and 121.

I was about 8 rows in front of you guys. I was one of the five people in that theater.

Comment

I saw it today... not impressed. They tried too hard with the back story and character development.

Comment

Just got back from seeing this. You guys were right. Great movie as far as action goes. Didnt go in expecting a academy award winning movie, just wanted to be entertained for a while. Will buy the movie when it hits the stores.... Or at least get a copy.
                            Originally posted by mutherjuggz
                            That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

Am I the only one that notices a LOT of similarities to Resistance: Fall of Man on PS3? It was a good show, they could have done a little less shaky cam, but I really felt like I was watching a movie adaptation of Resistance.

Comment

Working...
                              X