No announcement yet.

Battle : Los Angeles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gonna take an extended lunch and see it Friday. Woman leaves with her parents so I figure it's a good way to kick off the weekend.

Comment

It was a good movie, but not worth $12.50 a person. I would have rather waited for it to come to blu-ray, in the blu-ray discount bin for $4.99...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Might have to check this out, but the previews makes it look like Black Hawk down meets Independence day.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
          Might have to check this out, but the previews makes it look like Black Hawk down meets Independence day.
          Pretty much, it was pretty good, but again not worth the money. It was a smooth $35.00 for my son and I, a small box of popcorn and a large drink we shared.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
            Saw it yesterday and explained it to a friend saying that exact thing. BHD meets Independance day.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Pretty much, it was pretty good, but again not worth the money. It was a smooth $35.00 for my son and I, a small box of popcorn and a large drink we shared.
              There's 3/4 of your problem....you bought FOOD at the theater.

God, I love "small" town Sherman and it's $6.75 matinee.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                Six flags mall tinsel town theater has lower prices I've seen for new movies. $6 after 6 pm and $3 b4 6pm
                yeah, I live 10 minutes from there...it's a ghetto area but I love the theater and the prices.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  I swear to God, we can go eat, then to a movie and as soon as my old lady walks into the place she has to have a an $8 bucket of popcorn, $6 worth of Hot Tamales and a $5 Coke....
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    I swear to God, we can go eat, then to a movie and as soon as my old lady walks into the place she has to have a an $8 bucket of popcorn, $6 worth of Hot Tamales and a $5 Coke....

Never thought the day would come when Al couldn't handle his bidness. You've gotten soft in your old age!!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Never thought the day would come when Al couldn't handle his bidness. You've gotten soft in your old age!!
                      He didn't say there weren't repercussions or compensation for her requests.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        He didn't say there weren't repercussions or compensation for her requests.

Shut up, newb.

Comment

Shut up, newb.
                          yessa masta

Comment

Going to catch it friday!
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                              Go to the drive in that place is cheap on everything.
                              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I didn't say I paid for any of this shit we are talking about....

What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X