Anyone watching Lucifer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone watching Lucifer?

I had seen commercials that made it look interesting enough to record and just got around to seeing it tonight. I think its a pretty well done show. The devil is quite funny and interesting. Seems well written and quite witty.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

You seen it two?

Comment

My wife watched an episode or two on hulu the other night and said it was pretty entertaining.

Comment

Jesus was Lucifer's greatest act.

Comment

I watched the first one.. Wasn't bad.

Comment

entertaining.

Comment

I like his Corvette

Comment

Is he solving crimes or something?

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                  Is he solving crimes or something?
                  Yeah.. Another consulting detective type show.. Not unlike Sherlock, Forever (immortal), New Amsterdam (also immortal, but show was cancelled after 8 episodes).. These days cops are never good enough to solve crimes by themselves, on TV anyway.

Saw the second episode.. Still somewhat interesting, though the devil is getting a bit whiny and pussy-whipped.. We'll see if I can make it more than another couple of episodes.

Comment

I like it so far. Lucifer's character is really entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                      I watched them so far, but I can see this getting old real quick.
                      Yeah, I'm pretty much there.. I have already considered deleting the timer from my DVR.. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X