Hunting Hitler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunting Hitler

Anyone else catching this series? It's been ok, gives the vibe like they'll actually find him alive. But I've always kind of believed he escaped Germany.

sounds interesting. What channel is this on?

I am sure Stalin stashed him away.

Comment

History channel. I've been recording it and the oak island show and both are decent.
      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

My man Tim Kennedy is on there. I've watched it a couple timea
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
          My man Tim Kennedy is on there. I've watched it a couple timea
          Which one is he? One of them is really into always talking about being super squirrel and mission focused.
          Last edited by David; 11-30-2015, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
            Anyone else catching this series? It's been ok, gives the vibe like they'll actually find him alive. But I've always kind of believed he escaped Germany.
            Even if he had survived the war he'd be dead by now. I know the evidence he was burned at the bunker has always been suspect and can't be 100% verified. I know they tested bone fragments that could have been Ava Braughn's, but I don't think they could prove it completely. I don't recall if they found any retrievabld dna from what was supposed to be from Hitler. Anyone intersted in that should check out the documentary about Hitler's nephews. Can't remember the name but it was on netflix. One of them was a US pilot flying misions over Europe during the war and his copilot had secret orders to shoot him if he ever tried to land. If I recall correctly they actually had a mission to bomb his grandmother's village where a factory was and he completed it. The entire surviving male line had themselves voluntarily sterilized so they couldn't have kids, just in case his evil was somehow genetic. In fact I think all live, or lived, in the US but for obvious reasons refused interviews.
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

All i can think of anymore when Hitler is mentioned.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                Even if he had survived the war he'd be dead by now. I know the evidence he was burned at the bunker has always been suspect and can't be 100% verified. I know they tested bone fragments that could have been Ava Braughn's, but I don't think they could prove it completely. I don't recall if they found any retrievabld dna from what was supposed to be from Hitler. Anyone intersted in that should check out the documentary about Hitler's nephews. Can't remember the name but it was on netflix. One of them was a US pilot flying misions over Europe during the war and his copilot had secret orders to shoot him if he ever tried to land. If I recall correctly they actually had a mission to bomb his grandmother's village where a factory was and he completed it. The entire surviving male line had themselves voluntarily sterilized so they couldn't have kids, just in case his evil was somehow genetic. In fact I think all live, or lived, in the US but for obvious reasons refused interviews.
                This series goes into trying to get a DNA sample from Eva's (cousin?) but refused. Don't actually show her, so could have been bullshit audio/video. The rest of that stuff I don't know anything about. I know he had a nephew that tried black mailing him and then came to the states and served in the Navy as corpmans and got a Purple Heart. He had 3 children but none expressed a pact to end the bloodline.

Comment

Working...
                X