Parnormal Activity 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parnormal Activity 2

Saw it last night. Sucked. First one was way better/creepier. So many inconsistencies with the first one (for those of you that didn't know, it's a prequel that occurs right before #1). The last part was supposed to be some sort of crazy climax but it was teh sux. Unless you can watch it for free, do not waste your time.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

I thought it was ok, but not as good as the first one. The ending actually came too quick IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50
      I thought it was ok, but not as good as the first one. The ending actually came too quick IMO.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

I just thought how somebody in their past made a deal with a demon and now the demon was there to take the son was stupid. Then of course they tried tying that in to the first one by transferring the "curse" to the chicks sister aka the girl from the first one. It just seemed like a stretch and if all this crazy shit was going on right before the first one, why wasn't any of that mentioned in the first one?

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2
        SPOILER ALERT!!!

I just thought how somebody in their past made a deal with a demon and now the demon was there to take the son was stupid. Then of course they tried tying that in to the first one by transferring the "curse" to the chicks sister aka the girl from the first one. It just seemed like a stretch and if all this crazy shit was going on right before the first one, why wasn't any of that mentioned in the first one?
        I think it wasn't mentioned in the first one because I doubt they ever thought they would be making a sequel considering the first one cost like $10k to make. It did seem kind of cheesy, the way they killed the dad was dumb, too, but the movie did a good job of keeping the suspense up.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50
          I think it wasn't mentioned in the first one because I doubt they ever thought they would be making a sequel considering the first one cost like $10k to make. It did seem kind of cheesy, the way they killed the dad was dumb, too, but the movie did a good job of keeping the suspense up.

Yup, the way the dad got killed was pretty damn stupid. But hey it served its purpose and made the girlfriend jump a few times. Wasn't worth what I spent to go watch it though the Friday it came out at Northpark. Holy shit $29 for just two tickets and then they argued about not being able to bring in chips and salsa from the tgi fridays down stairs, wtf?

Why did they have to fuck up the dog though, damn.

Comment

Originally posted by IDAjeff
            Yup, the way the dad got killed was pretty damn stupid. But hey it served its purpose and made the girlfriend jump a few times. Wasn't worth what I spent to go watch it though the Friday it came out at Northpark. Holy shit $29 for just two tickets and then they argued about not being able to bring in chips and salsa from the tgi fridays down stairs, wtf?

Why did they have to fuck up the dog though, damn.
            The dog was my favorite character and the best actor in the movie.

Comment

Haven't seen it, yet. Probably wait for it to come out on Netflix. Enjoyed the first one.

Comment

lol i did a search and couldnt find this...you spelled it wrong. anyways watching it right now....it has its moments so far. the baby floating creeped me the fuck out....and the toy going off in the kitchen also. reminds me of my nephew.
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I saw this last night, thought it was ok. The first one was way better. The first scene with the dog barking at whatever it saw got me to thinking about demons and evil spirits and shit....and how the ancient Egyptians revered cats as protectors from evil spirits and kept lots of cats around their temples and homes to ward off evil spirits. Makes me glad I have a cat.
                  "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

i can't remember the title but on netflix streaming their is a familiar movie that was good! i guess its called Parnormal blank?

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                      i can't remember the title but on netflix streaming their is a familiar movie that was good! i guess its called Parnormal blank?
                      Paranormal Entity? Not bad. Plus that chick has some sweet tits.

Comment

They both sucked to me.. The 2nd one was some what better but thats not saying much.
                        Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                        Your opinion is what sucks.
                        You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

I havent even ventured to PA2... I watched the first with my wife and havent even attempted to watch second... I spent the next 2 weeks with a wife that would wake up screaming and clenching my forearm till it was numb. Lol i got a puss for wife.

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                            Paranormal Entity? Not bad. Plus that chick has some sweet tits.
                            yea thats it! her tits are extremely nice

Comment

Watched the second one last night.

Fucking sucked as much as the first. Luckily the gf only spent a dollar.

Comment

Working...
                              X