Black Fish...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Fish...

Just wow, I haven't been to a Sea World show in years and will never go again. Some sad shit, I just happen to catch it on CNN last night...

I know its old but this is the first I have even heard about it and I did a search and didn't see it mentioned.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Afro-american fish are being discriminated against now? When will it end?!?!?

Comment

Does anybody else find it ironic that these people are attacked or KILLED by something we refer to as a KILLER WHALE and are actually surprised?
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Cliffs notes? I've overheard people talk about it, but figured it was more tree hugging hippie agenda shit so never really looked in to it. I see Sea World has a Groupon out, though. Have they fucked up royally?

Comment

It's on Netflix.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I don't feel like looking up shit, cliff notes please!

Comment

Good documentary- check it out

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                I don't feel like looking up shit, cliff notes please!
                Captured whales go crazy. Trainers get killed. Sea world continued to place trainers with crazy whales. Trainers continue to get killed. Watch the documentary, it's very good.
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                  Watch the documentary, it's very good.
                  This.....and fuck sea world.
                  sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a bunch of whale shit to me.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

remember this paid for by peta, who isnt known for being 100% honest

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                        Does anybody else find it ironic that these people are attacked or KILLED by something we refer to as a KILLER WHALE and are actually surprised?
                        Almost all Orca attacks are by captive whales. It's a misnomer.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                          Cliffs notes? I've overheard people talk about it, but figured it was more tree hugging hippie agenda shit so never really looked in to it. I see Sea World has a Groupon out, though. Have they fucked up royally?
                          Captive killer whale kills trainer, Seaworld blames the trainer.
                          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                            remember this paid for by peta, who isnt known for being 100% honest
                            this.

Comment

Working...
                            X