Dallas Buyers Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas Buyers Club

No thread on this? For shame. Finally saw this today. It really hit home with all the minor in comparison issues I've had dealing with the medical field in the last few years. Incredible story, with top notch acting watching the leads maneuver around all the baseless prejudices regarding those on the fringe of society just trying to survive another day. Also just a tad eerie knowing this was all going on in DFW in 1985 and beyond, while I was obliviously navigating the third grade in Arlington. See this movie.

just saw it the other day. good movie
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Great flick. Good story, and good cast.

Comment

i couldn't finish this movie it made me sick to my stomach

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
          i couldn't finish this movie it made me sick to my stomach
          explain

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
            explain
            From the beginning to the part I stopped watching when he was laying in the hospital bed with the other aids patient that he played cards with. Idk it just made me sick with him and his looks while having aids. Hell from the start of movie of him getting it on in the bull shoots creeped me out!

This movie is fucked! Oh yea with him getting into a bar fight with him bleeding in the bar and spitting on his buddy did me in.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
              From the beginning to the part I stopped watching when he was laying in the hospital bed with the other aids patient that he played cards with. Idk it just made me sick with him and his looks while having aids. Hell from the start of movie of him getting it on in the bull shoots creeped me out!

This movie is fucked! Oh yea with him getting into a bar fight with him bleeding in the bar and spitting on his buddy did me in.
              you're as edgy as an egg!
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                you're as edgy as an egg!
                well i can't help it also i had the same problem with the tom hanks aids movie, too!

Comment

I thought the movie was going to be about smuggling dope based on what some guy at work said. He had not yet seen it. I thought it was good though.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Comment

I took more from the movie about BIG PHARMACEUTICAL and their terrible business practices. It's a tragedy.

Another good watch about pharmaceutical companies and their disregard for patient care is Burzynski. I watched this while our family was looking for options other than chemo for my uncle.
                    The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

Working...
                    X