The ratings stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ratings stars

Who comes up with those ratings? I just passed X-men Origins: Wolverine and it had a solid 3 out of 4 stars on Uverse. What high dumbass came up with that?

Does anyone really pay attention to those stars and determine if that is something they want to watch? I see some really solid movies with 2 stars or 2+ on Uverse. Seems like the same goes for Netflix too.

Maybe no one else has good taste in movies.
    Last edited by mstng86; 02-12-2014, 06:40 PM.

I watch a preview. On very rare occasions if something has really low stars I'll read the reviews, and can usually determine from them if I'd like it or not. That movie The Loneliest Planet I watched yesterday was like that. Horrible reviews, but I knew what I was getting into so I watched it anyway. They were for the most part justified.

Comment

But is there really people out there that watch movies all day and give them ratings to show up on the information screen?

Where can I get that job?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        Who comes up with those ratings? I just passed X-men Origins: Wolverine and it had a solid 3 out of 4 stars on Uverse. What high dumbass came up with that?

Does anyone really pay attention to those stars and determine if that is something they want to watch? I see some really solid movies with 2 stars or 2+ on Uverse. Seems like the same goes for Netflix too.

Maybe no one else has good taste in movies.
        I think each channel submits them. I know I saw one movie on a broadcast channel with a 2 star rating then on a different channel at a different time the movie had a 1 star rating, and this was all within a 3 day time span

Comment

Working...
        X