Tremors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tremors

God this movie is fucking awesome. One of the best horror/monster movies ever made. "Broke into the wrong goddamn Rec Room, didn'tcha?!" Now searching gunbroker for an elephant gun.

The guy with the record for killing the most elephants ever did it with a 7x57 Mauser.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      God this movie is fucking awesome. One of the best horror/monster movies ever made. "Broke into the wrong goddamn Rec Room, didn'tcha?!" Now searching gunbroker for an elephant gun.
      like this?

Comment

Classic movie even the 2nd and 3rd version of it. After that it got weird/stupid.

Comment

One of the few movies that I can watch any time it's played on TV and not get tired of it.
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Kevin Bacon at his finest.

Comment

"We plan for tomorrow, that way, we don't have to do anything for today."

Dang...I should go buy that movie. Greatness all around.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                "We plan for tomorrow, that way, we don't have to do anything for today."

Dang...I should go buy that movie. Greatness all around.

Last time I looked it was like 8 bucks on amazon for bluray.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Last time I looked it was like 8 bucks on amazon for bluray.
                  Ya...just saw it for near $11.
                  [ame]http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_kk_2?rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Atremors+blu+ray&keywo rds=tremors+blu+ray&ie=UTF8&qid=1389731939[/ame]

...or the "attack pack" for $32. No thanks. I saw the one where they could walk and thought it was lame. You can't expect to do better than the first! Didn't realize there was a 4th...and a short lived TV series.
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

graboids FTW

great flick
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                    X