Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Documentaries/Nature/Animal/Auto/Military/Aircraft on YouTube?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Documentaries/Nature/Animal/Auto/Military/Aircraft on YouTube?

Post up some good ones. Finally getting used to watching these on my TV. Bonus points for HD. The V22 Osprey talk in the Random Picture thread got me watching this one, and it's alright. A little dated.

If you're set up with a 1080p TV and Blu-Ray, I recommend Galapagos and Planet Earth. Best viewed at night...
    Last edited by Rick Modena; 12-16-2013, 12:38 PM.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Comment

Doesn't seem so secret? Though it is very interesting...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Doesn't seem so secret? Though it is very interesting...
          Was a cover story for the Project Iceworm.

Comment

I haven't seen it, so I can't comment how good it is. I'm gonna check it out one of these days. It's on Netflix .

Comment

mp4-12c

Koenigsegg

Williams F1

Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Good thread. I tend to watch a lot on YouTube because there is a variety of different content and I can watch it on my phone, tablet, or on my work computer as they haven't blocked it. I have a long subscription list of various content I like. I like to play a lot of documentaries while I'm working as background noise. If I hear something good I can rewind it easily enough and watch what I want or play it again later when I have time. Some good stuff posted here, I'll have to check some of them out.

My contribution is a documentary I'm watching right now on the First Gulf War.

Sworn to Secrecy: Secrets of War- The Gulf War: The Architechs of Desert Storm

Comment

Good thread idea..... the Blackfish documentary looks interesting, going on my watch list
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                    Good thread idea..... the Blackfish documentary looks interesting, going on my watch list
                    Watched it awhile back on netflix... I will never go to sea world after seeing it. Wow what a shitty company

Comment

Originally posted by jakesford View Post
                      Watched it awhile back on netflix... I will never go to sea world after seeing it. Wow what a shitty company
                      ya watched it also seaworld is ruined for me now.

Comment

Have you seen the doc about the guy who's been homesteading out in nowhere, AK for decades?

Now that I know you started a thread I'll post a ton of shit in here.
                        Last edited by Strychnine; 01-04-2014, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Found it.

Dick Proenneke is the guy's name. This is part of a longer movie about him:

Comment

It's probably not the "outdoors" you were looking for, but this is good for killing an hour and a half if you're bored:

Comment

Jyro posted this in the Picture forum. Watching it now and it's pretty good. And it's hosted by one of my favorite Brit's, Jeremy Clarkson.

Comment

Working...
                              X