Star Trek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Trek

What is your favorite Star Trek movie and why?
    Half of history is hiding the past.

The original 2 and 3 were awesome in their day. I really liked Into Darkness a lot. I've always been old school and never watched the newer versions.

Comment

Most of the original cast movies were good except for part 1; 2 and 6 are my favorite. Next Generation: First Contact by a huge margin. Have not seen into the darkness yet.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I liked the reboot, thought it was awesome.

Comment

Wrath of Kahn but I really like the new ones also. Bad Robot was worrying me for a bit but they nailed the new ones.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              I've always been old school and never watched the newer versions.
              You're missing out, Old School.

Comment

From the original series, Wrath of Kahn. From the Next Generation, I've always like First Contact. I like both of the new ones from the reboot.

Comment

The original movies were good, For TNG, I liked all except Nemesis - It wasn't terrible, but it did drag. I liked both of the new movies as well.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    I've always been old school and never watched the newer versions.
                    I would love to be in your shoes... and be able to watch all the TNG movies for the first time. Don't be bitch.

And on a similar note. I DEMAND new Star Trek TV Series.
                    Last edited by CJ; 11-30-2013, 03:33 PM.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      I would love to be in your shoes... and be able to watch all the TNG movies for the first time. Don't be bitch.

And on a similar note. I DEMAND new Star Trek TV Series.
                      I have had an idea that would make an awesome new trilogy or TV series. STAR TREK: The Borg Wars. Set in the Next Generation Era after Voyager returns from the Delta Quadrant, the Borg have made the decision to attack the Federation with a full scale invasion force unlike anything we have ever seen. We would see Federation ships built for war that we have never seen; probably designed just for the Borg. Seven of Nine could return in a cameo as the top Federation official on the Borg; we might see Admiral Picard overseeing part of the Earth defenses. Maybe Captain Worf will be seen commanding a Federation Battleship. We would follow Federation Special Forces as they infiltrate Borg command ships, or fight hand to hand as the Borg invasion fleet reaches Earth in one of the later seasons. The Romulans, Cardassians, and other enemies are forced to become allies with the Federation to protect the Alpha Quadrant. Basically you would have 5 or 6 seasons of Star Trek that would be alot like the opening scene of First Contact.
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

neeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrdddddddd alllllllllllert!!!

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                          I have had an idea that would make an awesome new trilogy or TV series. STAR TREK: The Borg Wars. Set in the Next Generation Era after Voyager returns from the Delta Quadrant, the Borg have made the decision to attack the Federation with a full scale invasion force unlike anything we have ever seen. We would see Federation ships built for war that we have never seen; probably designed just for the Borg. Seven of Nine could return in a cameo as the top Federation official on the Borg; we might see Admiral Picard overseeing part of the Earth defenses. Maybe Captain Worf will be seen commanding a Federation Battleship. We would follow Federation Special Forces as they infiltrate Borg command ships, or fight hand to hand as the Borg invasion fleet reaches Earth in one of the later seasons. The Romulans, Cardassians, and other enemies are forced to become allies with the Federation to protect the Alpha Quadrant. Basically you would have 5 or 6 seasons of Star Trek that would be alot like the opening scene of First Contact.
                          That's a pretty bad ass idea. However, I never really "connected" with the borg - maybe that's the idea the writers had in mind though. They were certainly ominous, but they had no real....substance to them.

Comment

I liked the one with the Ewoks!

Comment

Wrath of Kahn, Voyage Home, Undiscovered Country, First Contact.
                              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                              X