The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YALE View Post
    Disagree. She had a ton of potential early on, but she got all gangly and weird looking. I will refer you to Sucker Punch.
    Disagree. I thought she was cute in Sucker Punch. Again, cute in this movie. I have no clue who she is other than those movies.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Donnie Darko, Saved, Contact, Into The Wild..

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Donnie Darko, Saved, Contact, Into The Wild..
        I don't remember her from any of those. Then again, she was probably 8 years old. Definitely don't remember from Into the Wild though which is a movie I first saw pretty recently.

Comment

I've always like Jenna Malone... Saved was a great movie. She was also in Stepmom and Pride & Prejudice.

Not looking forward to the final chapter of Hunger Games. I didn't like the direction it goes with Peta.

Comment

Good book trilogy and I thought the movies were good. Wish they didn't wait so long to release the movies though lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
              I don't remember her from any of those. Then again, she was probably 8 years old. Definitely don't remember from Into the Wild though which is a movie I first saw pretty recently.

She played Chris McCandlesses sister. Wasn't in it a whole lot, but none of the characters really were besdies McCandless.

Comment

Finally watched this tonight, I wish I would have rewatched the first one since it has been so long. It was good, but I bet the books are a 100x better. I wonder who's gonna replace PSH? And Jennifer Lawrence is hawt.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                  Finally watched this tonight, I wish I would have rewatched the first one since it has been so long. It was good, but I bet the books are a 100x better. I wonder who's gonna replace PSH? And Jennifer Lawrence is hawt.
                  I think the new one comes out this year so I'm guessing most if not all of his scenes were already done. I think this last book is supposed to be two movies though so we'll see.

Comment

It would have been better if you were drinking Coke while watching it.

Comment

I wonder who's gonna replace PSH?
                      Supposedly the majority of his scenes were already shot for the next two, he only had a few days left worth of shooting. They are just going to work around what didn't get finished.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                        Dude, there's too much Joan Cusack going on there, and the whole time I couldn't stop wishing Jennifer Lawrence was the naked one. Sarah, Plain and Tall is all yours.
                        Joan and John Cusack are the same person.
                        Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                          Joan and John Cusack are the same person.
                          And now we're on the same page.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                          X