Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maleficent

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

This movie may end up being decent, considering it is a Disney movie.

The untold story of Disney's most iconic villain from the 1959 classic "Sleeping Beauty." A beautiful, pure-hearted young woman with stunning black wings, Maleficent has an idyllic life growing up in a peaceable forest kingdom, until one day when an invading army of humans threatens the harmony of the land. Maleficent rises to be the land's fiercest protector, but she ultimately suffers a ruthless betrayal - an act that begins to turn her pure heart to stone. Bent on revenge, Maleficent faces an epic battle with the king of the humans and, as a result, places a curse upon his newborn infant Aurora. As the child grows, Maleficent realizes that Aurora holds the key to peace in the kingdom - and to Maleficent's true happiness as well.
    Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Disney usually doesn't disappoint, I bet it's pretty good.

Comment

Comment

Is it wrong that I am a little excited that Disney is taking over the star wars movies???

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
            Is it wrong that I am a little excited that Disney is taking over the star wars movies???
            Did you see what was done witb Pirates of the Caribbean? Did you compare that to Episodes I - III? Yes, you should be excited.
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X