Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 21 Jump Street 2 - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

21 Jump Street 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21 Jump Street 2

The first one was much better than I was expecting. Looks like we get Part 2 next summer. Filming has already started.

Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill are heading to college in 2014!

The two stars are teaming up for "21 Jump Street 2," the sequel to their 2012 movie, which will hit theaters June 6, 2014, according to Deadline.

In the original, which was both a critical and commercial hit, Tatum and Hill played two police officers who go undercover at a high school to bust a drug dealer. In "21 Jump Street 2," the duo will go undercover at a college.

"It leads off where we ended the last film and our guys are going to college," producer Neal Moritz told Collider. "Now, I can't tell you more than that because there's some fun to be had in what college they're going to and what's going to happen. It really just starts there."

Last edited by Guest; 01-01-2014, 06:20 PM. Reason: added trailer

It was much better than i expected it to be. Didn't go see it until everyone was going crazy about it.

I'll be seeing this one for sure
    Last edited by Slow Five-O; 09-06-2013, 08:29 PM.
    2014 GT
    2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      "Now, I can't tell you more than that because there's some fun to be had in what college they're going to and what's going to happen. It really just starts there."
      South Harmon Institute of Technology, home of the S.H.I.T. Sandwiches?
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
        South Harmon Institute of Technology, home of the S.H.I.T. Sandwiches?
        Lol. That was a pretty good movie back then.
        2014 GT
        2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

I have to admit, this looks pretty funny.

Comment

I enjoy Rob Riggle's character more than I probably should. He kind of has the personality of a fat girl without being completely worthless and annoying.

Comment

Updated trailer:

Comment

Saw it last night, fucking hilarious

Comment

It was pretty damn funny, even on par with the first. Mild spoiler: We were in a packed theater and the bit with the Captain halfway through brought the fucking house down. God that shit was hilarious, and I didn't even see it coming, which surprises me. Definitely worth seeing.

Comment

Ya, it was pretty damn funny.

Oh, and no one has to worry about the funny parts all being in the previews. Some of that shit wasn't even in the movie.

Comment

Saw it today. It was pretty good, but I feel they over did a lot of things that made the first one funny.

Comment

I liked it. It had a few slow parts and wasn't as good as the first but there was a lot of funny stuff, too. Ice Cube and the end credits were the best parts of this one.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                        X