Fight Club sequel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BERT View Post
    As I'm reading back over this today I was wondering what in the hell you were talking about.
    I missed a key clue in my skimming. CARRY ON!

Comment

If you were lucky enough to be at San Diego Comic-Con this past summer, you might have been present when Chuck dropped a bomb and announced he was working on a graphic novel sequel to Fight Club. The story broke all over the web and was picked up by everyone from Rolling Stone to USA Today to The Hollywood Reporter. Since then, it seems everyone wants to know as much as they can about this project and Chuck has been extremely open about his progress.

In a recent interview with Hustler magazine, Chuck talked more extensively about the actual plot of the Fight Club sequel:

The sequel will be told from the-- at first-- submerged perspective of Tyler Durden as he observes the day-to-day tedium of the narrator's life. Because 20th Century-Fox created the convention of calling the protagonist Jack, I'm calling him Cornelius. He's living a compromised life with a failing marriage, unsure about his passion for his wife. The typical midlife bullshit. Likewise, Marla is unsatisfied and dreams of accessing the wild man she'd once fallen in love with. She tampers with the small pharmacy of drugs that her husband needs to suppress Tyler, and-- go figure-- Tyler reemerges to terrorize their lives."

Comment

Sure wish we had a TV/movie forum!
        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
          We need a women's complaining forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post

It's going to be a fucking graphic novel, not a Movie or a TV show or a Musical. Great job, jackass.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post

Edit: I'm a fucking idiot. Ignore me please.
              Quoted for posterity

Comment

Book? Ain't got time for dat! Would see movie, and normally I'd say it'd be interesting to show an aged Pitt play an ageless Durden, but with what they did with Jeff Bridges for the second Tron, anything is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  Book? Ain't got time for dat! Would see movie, and normally I'd say it'd be interesting to show an aged Pitt play an ageless Durden, but with what they did with Jeff Bridges for the second Tron, anything is possible.
                  No worries, dude. It's mostly pictures.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post

It was a book first dickhead.

<- put on my hipster glasses, so that I can pull them down to my tip of my nose and look over them at you. I've even got an autographed First Edition of it.

Comment

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B001992NUQ/officchuckpalaha/[/ame]

Fight Club bluray on sale for 3.99 on amazon.

Comment

Working...
                      X