National lampoons Christmas vacation starts in 10 minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National lampoons Christmas vacation starts in 10 minutes

On abcfm. One of the few Christmas traditions we have is watching this every year

thanks i'm on it

Comment

Watched most of it, was awesome as usual
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

That, along with the first Vacation are two movies every American should own. Apocalypse Now, The Big Lebowski and Pulp Fiction round out that list.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

We've had it on DVD for years, and wear it out every Christmas. It plays in the background on Christmas eve when everyone's here opening gifts. lol.

"...and tell him what a cheap, lying, no good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt eating, inbred, over-stuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-assed, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm headed sack of monkey shit he is! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?"
          Last edited by Vertnut; 12-21-2012, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
            We've had it on DVD for years, and wear it out every Christmas. It plays in the background on Christmas eve when everyone's here opening gifts. lol.

"...and tell him what a cheap, lying, no good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt eating, inbred, over-stuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-assed, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm headed sack of monkey shit he is! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?"

That might be the single best rant i've ever heard. That and the one Ed Norton does in 25th hour.

I can't remember if it's before or after Clark does that rant, but he's saying something and Art says "You're goofy". Clark spouts off "Don't piss me off, Art"

Me and my brother also say this whenever my dad gets mad around this time "Oh, no, nobody is going anywhere!! This is going to be the hap hap happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby danced with Danny fucking Kay!! And when santa squeezes his fat ass down that chimney, he's going to see the jollilest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse" and THAT'S when Art says "you're goofy" LOL

Comment

also, this movie is NOT worth watching on abcfam. Just pisses me off

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQXuazYI_YU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2
                "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                X