Dexter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dexter

Whose watching tonight? I'm counting down the minutes...

you think this season will be better then last season?

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
      you think this season will be better then last season?
      After seeing the most recent trailers for it I hope so, not quite sure what the end game for the season is but at least the retarded Deb loves Dexter part of the story should be gone.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
      Originally Posted By: Polska
      I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

I don't know. They are in the process of jumping a pretty big shark in this series. I'm really curious to see if they can pull it off.

Comment

I am so tired of Deb, however it would appear the character is going to have even more face time...

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
            I don't know. They are in the process of jumping a pretty big shark in this series. I'm really curious to see if they can pull it off.
            Interested to see how Louis the intern ties into this, have a feeling he might end up taking the fall for some of Dexter's actions, plus some of his own that we might not yet know about.
            i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
            I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

The end was awesome!

Comment

You guys should watch Luther on Netflix, if you like Dexter.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  I am so tired of Deb, however it would appear the character is going to have even more face time...
                  I agree for the most part. Her character was WAY overdone the past two seasons, however just going off this episode, it was done pretty well.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Wow just wow is all I can say that is awesome

Comment

Just watched it and wow... also fuck Louis

Comment

I guess they'll be uploading all the episodes onto YouTube?
                        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                        X