Terra nova season 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terra nova season 2

Wtf was fox thinking? Ill admit, when I saw this advertised last year I wasn't into it. Looked cool but not something I'd give two shits about.

Fast forward exactly a year and I see it on Netflix. So, I give it a spin. 13 episodes later I was hooked. This was a very cool concept and ended with one hellava cliffhanger for season 2.

I did my research and discovered fox fukin dropped it. Then Netflix chose to pick up the title and fund season 2. THEN that was shitcanned. Man, I rarely get into shows (no cable, nor did I ever watch em when I did have cable. But Netflix has opened my eyes to a few) but this one stuck. It's firefly all over again. Anyone hear anything different? I am seriously surprised this wasn't picked up...

I searched for this and found nothing. Repost police can lose there head to a carno.
    Last edited by Tannerm; 09-30-2012, 04:27 AM. Reason: I hate ifail autocorrect.

i really liked that show, from the beginning. i hated that it was dropped.

Comment

My 6 year old will be mad, he LOVED that show! He still asks me every now and then when it'll be back on, guess I'll break the news to him one day.
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I know!! My wife and I watched it and enjoyed it, nothing spectacular, but I would definitely be interested in seeing season 2.

Comment

They cancelled it because it didn't do good in the ratings.

Comment

They cancelled it because it was horrible, just put a turd in your DVD player and turn it on if you want to see season two.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I started watching this on netflix, what a horrible show... Yet I want more.
              "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

I watched the first season and found parts interesting and enjoyable.. I was hoping for second season to see what would come but figured they would cancel it.

Trying to get into Revolution now, and it seems to be almost as far stretched as Terra Nova was.

Comment

I was happy to see it go.

Comment

Originally posted by kanetrain View Post
                    I know!! My wife and I watched it and enjoyed it, nothing spectacular, but I would definitely be interested in seeing season 2.
                    This. Oh well..
                    Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                    90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Ok I watched it when it was on fox. But come on go back in time and start all over with the dinosaurs?

Really, did the future people forget an asteroid killed off the Dino's.!

They don't even have a date when it actually hit. And they go back in time to save humanity... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                        Ok I watched it when it was on fox. But come on go back in time and start all over with the dinosaurs?

They don't even have a date when it actually hit. And they go back in time to save humanity... LOL
                        Actually they did state that they went back in time but it was an alternate Earth as well.
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post

They actually explained that during the show. They sent a probe back through the portal which never showed back up in their time suggesting that the portal lead to a different time line than the one we are in which means that there was a possibility the asteroid that possibly killed the dinosaurs wouldn't exist in the alternate time line.
                          2004 Suzuki DL650
                          1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Well guess I missed that part. Hard to believe I watched it from the start

Comment

It was easy to miss. It was probably a short 2 minute section of one episode while they were walking around the compound and came across the probe that had been turned into a monument.
                              2004 Suzuki DL650
                              1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Working...
                              X