Led Zeppelin: Celebration Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Led Zeppelin: Celebration Day

I can't wait, its going to be like 'The Song Remains the Same' movie.

October 17th will be the release date.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I shall see this.

Hopefully it is better than song remains the same.

Comment

the second* greatest rock band in history. I assume John's boy is playing drums?

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
          the second* greatest rock band in history. I assume John's boy is playing drums?
          Yes. This was a concert in 08 to commemorate a record producer, can't remember his name

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
            Yes, it looks Jason is playing one of his dads original drum sets.

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            Yes. This was a concert in 08 to commemorate a record producer, can't remember his name
            It was actually in Londons O2 arena in december of 09 as a tribute to Atlantic records founder Ahmet Ertegun.
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Yes, it looks Jason is playing one of his dads original drum sets.

It was actually in Londons O2 arena in december of 09 as a tribute to Atlantic records founder Ahmet Ertegun.
              I was thinking it was 08. I guess the years just blend together. I am sure your old ass will understand.

Comment

I'm a Zeppelin fan so I remember things like this. This was one overseas trip I would have taken. Unfortunatly over a 20 million people applied for the lottery to get tickets, I was not picked.
                I think only 20k people got attend this show.

Comment

I'm a Zeppelin fan so I remember things like this. This was one overseas trip I would have taken. Unfortunatly over a 20 million people applied for the lottery to get tickets, I was not picked.
                  I think only 20k people got attend this show.
                  I have only seen cell phone footage of this concert. I believe they said it would never be released. I think we all knew better than to believe that. It was a historic event.

I am currently reading "when giants walked the earth" but haven't gotten too far yet.
                  Last edited by mstng86; 09-24-2012, 02:30 PM.

Comment

I heard on Sirius that one of the problems was that Page was not happy about Plants voice during the song Kashmir and has been dubbing digital voice overs for the film. Probably back in plumptons places basement, lol!

Comment

I heard on Sirius that one of the problems was that Page was not happy about Plants voice during the song Kashmir and has been dubbing digital voice overs for the film. Probably back in plumptons places basement, lol!
                      Plants voice has been gone for a long time. Or at least that voice from led zeppelin 1. He probably sounds just like he did in 94 for their led zeppelin unplugged performance.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        I shall see this.

Hopefully it is better than song remains the same.
                        it wont. TSRTS is one of the best music movies ever made and this is just a rebooted old concert of the band past their prime. led zepp was the best band in history till around this time when they sold out to puff daddy and many others to use their music in remix's

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                          it wont. TSRTS is one of the best music movies ever made and this is just a rebooted old concert of the band past their prime. led zepp was the best band in history till around this time when they sold out to puff daddy and many others to use their music in remix's
                          I was thinking more about the trippy parts of tsrts. I still think at their age they would still be better than most bands out there now.

Comment

you mean 2007?

If they ever tour again, I am going to be a broke motherfucker, I wish like hell I would have went to the page plant tour in 1998.
                            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I follow them on the book, and was about to go nuts with the 5 day countdown they had going. I was a bit let down to see it was just a video of their reunion performance.
                              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Working...
                              X