Total Recall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total Recall

Sucked. I hated the shit out of it. The original is much better.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

hmmm there's a thread about that.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      hmmm there's a thread about that.
      the thread is HERE bitch!
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

no, i think its yonder ways down the forum page.

Comment

this is easier

Comment

Agreed, not even half as good as the original.

Some cool special effects and action scenes, but no captivating story like the 1990 version. Also I now have the desire to buy a TDI Kriss, the official submachine gun of the future.
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
              Agreed, not even half as good as the original.

Some cool special effects and action scenes, but no captivating story like the 1990 version. Also I now have the desire to buy a TDI Kriss, the official submachine gun of the future.
              Maybe I'm becoming an old man or something, but all those damn special effects were just confusing/disorienting. So much shit was flying by and going everywhere during half the movie I had trouble focusing on what the fuck was even going on. I still really don't know what the fuck happened in that movie.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                Maybe I'm becoming an old man or something, but all those damn special effects were just confusing/disorienting. So much shit was flying by and going everywhere during half the movie I had trouble focusing on what the fuck was even going on. I still really don't know what the fuck happened in that movie.
                I'm glad somebody else feels that way too. There's been a few movies Ive seen lately where I was like "what just happened?" cause it had so much going on I couldn't keep up.

Comment

Yes, the movement of the camera was at times disorienting. I did however love the scene when the gravity was shifting and Collin Ferrel started blasting people in zero-g.
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

It's not just because you're becoming an old man. I hate that shit. It's a half-assed way of making an action scene look more dynamic. Instead of doing the work to choreograph and set up a well planned, watchable action scene, they half-ass the setup and shake the camera like Michael J. Fox holding a cell phone.

Comment

Working...
                    X