Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help finding a movie called "Scars" so my wife will do anything I want.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help finding a movie called "Scars" so my wife will do anything I want.

Has Jason Iaasc in it. Iv searched google as much as I could but I cant find anything. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0834949/plotsummary
    Wife says she's been trying to find it for a while and If I find it she'll do anything I want

I think she has the title wrong or something. I searched DvdEmpire.com for his name in Cast & Crew, no movie with that name.

Shop DVD Empire for free sameday shipping on in-stock DVD movies and blu-rays. Over 60000 DVD titles are available now, ranging from hard to find movies and cult classics to major movie releases. DVD Empire offers over 23000 product reviews and award-winning customer service.

Comment

Hmm, found this.

Storyline
      This is a recreation of a series of interviews done over about a year with Chris, a man with a violent, dangerous past who, now with wife and child, talks about his regret for the pain he has caused to his victims, how his personality was molded by his violent father, and his fears for his young son. Written by kbarrillea

Looks like a TV show in the UK maybe

Comment

This???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scar_(film)
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Scars is a UK docu-drama from Channel 4 Television which aired on Channel 4 on July 3 2006. It is also repeated at various times on Channel 4's sister channel, More4 as well as on Channel 4. Scars is a recreation of a series of interviews done over about a year with Chris, a man with a violent, dangerous past who, now with wife and child, talks about his regret for the pain he has caused to his victims, how his personality was molded by his violent father, and his fears for his young son. Jason Isaacs stars as Chris in an unforgettable performance, being interviewed by Leo Regan as himself.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Iv found a bunch of info on it but I cant find any links to the movie. I even wrote an email to Channel 4(english tv company) and they said they dont have it online or have any plans to re-run it on tv anytime soon. No luck so far.

Comment

Working...
            X