everclear 7/7/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• everclear 7/7/12

everclear, sugar ray, lit, gin blossoms, and marcy playground at billy bobs tomorrow. i would like to see everclear then leave.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Wow, flashback to 1996.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      i would like to see everclear then leave.
      sigpic

Comment

Why even show up to that shitfest? Everclear had two good albums (looking back at it, I don't really care for either one now), Sugar Ray had one decent album, the rest have never released anything worth a shit.

Now if Chumbawamba, Spin Doctors or The Verve Pipe ever toured I'd sure as shit be down!
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

curl of the burl makes your opinion on anything musical void. voivod even.

god bless
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
            Why even show up to that shitfest? Everclear had two good albums (looking back at it, I don't really care for either one now), Sugar Ray had one decent album, the rest have never released anything worth a shit.

Now if Chumbawamba, Spin Doctors or The Verve Pipe ever toured I'd sure as shit be down!
            Why are you bitching.

He just wanttttts to FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
            Last edited by mstng86; 07-06-2012, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              curl of the burl makes your opinion on anything musical void. voivod even.

god bless
              Isn't "Father of Mine" the song you listen to while Eric's plowing your dainty bottom?
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Aw shit, Marcy Playground? I smell sex with Elvis, yeah. Momma this surely is a dream.

Comment

Everclear puts on one of the worst live shows I've ever seen. Saw them at Edgefest back in the late 90s. Now Lit, that's a band I always wanted to see live. Unfortunately I've got plans for tomorrow eve.

Comment

Working...
                  X