Do you watch a lot of TV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you watch a lot of TV?

i don't always watch tv but when i do, i prefer cartoons. seriously, its all i watch. anyone else?
    .....bro....

Mostley cartoons also, grown up ones. I'll watch other shows but almost only comedies.
    Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
      Mostley cartoons also, grown up ones. I'll watch other shows but almost only comedies.
      yeah, i watch them all. even when the kids aren't home ill watch some SBSP or watch the Bonanza i dvr.
      .....bro....

Comment

I mostly watch baseball, Saturday morning car shows, and cheesy sci fi movies/shows. The only series I really keep up with are SoA and Walking Dead.

Comment

I haven't had cable or any type of TV other than Netflix for almost 2 years. Don't miss it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            I haven't had cable or any type of TV other than Netflix for almost 2 years. Don't miss it at all.
            I rock the web, pc hooked to my 42".
            Ded

Comment

I try to make my girlfriend watch the Venture brothers, and shit like that, but she's not into it.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I don't watch much TV, but usually it'll be hockey, baseball, or soccer. I'm addicted to Fox Soccer right now. Other than that, I watch a lot of South Park on Netflix.

Comment

Mostly Netflix, the news and web streams. Screw paying for cable.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

i watch the shit out of king of the hill. it makes me feel good, Idk why. its probably one of the only shows I've ever got into, besides saved by the bell.
                    .....bro....

Comment

Only show that I refuse to miss is Supernatural. Otherwise, I will watch Bones and maybe undercover boss while I am eating.

Comment

I like the CSI/Law & Order shows, and a rash of others. Mythbusters, Whale Wars, Dexter, Californication, House of Lies. Shit, I DVR the hell of of some TV!

Comment

my old lady loves those ghost story shows but will only watch when im home. she also loves those real murder shows like the first 48, petty much anything on a&e. shit, those shows scare me more than any ghost show, especially when they're in Dallas
                          .....bro....

Comment

Sports, some comedies since most are horrible, FX shows, AMC shows, news.
                            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I watch mostly Discovery, Animal Planet, Science Channel, DIY, and others like that.

Comment

Working...
                              X